Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Fabiane Spears, any relation? The blonde hair, cute smile and sweet tight body makes you wonder but that pudgy little shecock under this Spears green skirt makes me think no relation between the two. Oh well, Fabiane is still a hot t-girl to look at
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/e012cb4ddb43b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Black Night Stick Suck

Description:
This dark shirtless dude is lounging around one night when ebony shemale Tamires waltzes in looking for some hot black dick action. The brown shebabe with the big bouncy booty pulls off the studs pants and then whips off her top to reveal her flat chest. She sucks his dick stick hard and this gives him a taste for some succulent black shemale ass. She sucks him some more and then pulls off her panties to show she also has a big dink between her legs. Now rock hard the guy sticks his shaft in her brown eyed poop hole and switches between fucking her doggy style and then missionary position. After reaming her good he finally stands and strokes his ball juice in her face as she jerks her own penis. The nights work ends with her solo stroking her shedick until she squirts a creamy white load of jizz on her sweaty stomach.
Model:
Tamires Vidall
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 45-blacknightsticksuck-hdv.wmv
File Size : 477.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:45

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/de6b6ca278104

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- A Nicer Ass than Face

Description:
Now Mimi was Mona`s friend (I think) and basically just showed up. My initial thought was that she wasn`t the prettiest girl I`d seen but I am all about trying to bring out the best in each girl. Mimy turned out to be a great poser and I think you can see that she has a phenomenal little bubble but. In fact it is one of the most perfectly shaped bums I have seen on any ladyboy. I showed her the giant red candle and she winced at it but said she would try. She impressed me when she actually got it in her ass a little ways and seemed turned on by this. No problem producing a cumshot from her fat little cock. In the end I was really glad that Mimy came as I probably would not have picked her out of a crowd as someone I wanted to work with (or screw).I have no back story for Mimy for as I said, she just appeared at my door. She told me she worked at Guess Bar and I did see her there briefly as I only went there once for about an hour this trip. It would pretty hard, IMO, to stay focused on Mimy at a place like Guess with so much top talent working there. The night I went I hung with Fah and got beat twice in pool by Jenny. She is a good player but playing pool for me is more a battle with my own drunkenness then with my opponent.Note the set title is a play on words from the Sasa - A Nicer Face than Ass set title which I actually shot right before Mimy. This is simply my attempt at humour and by no means am I suggesting that Mimy does not have a perfectly adequate face. This is less funny given that my webmaster often and in this case releases sets in a different order than I do them. Given the way Mimy looks now six months later this description no longer applies. Mimy is starting to look smoking hot and her face is actually pretty now. She must have had some work done and the hormones have given her body and butt even more striking feminine curves.
Model:
Mimy
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 26-anicerassthanface-hdv.wmv
File Size : 225.76 MB
Duration : 00:07:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c579a9b800310

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Melaine seems a bit on the shy side but what an incredible physique this blonde t-girl has to show off for the camera. Those boobies are downright scrumptious and that ass is a total banger. You will bust a nut watching this shemale babe jerking off.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/9f318e2c28d1a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Worth the Wait for Cock

Description:
I have had my eye on Tutka for a while. Every time I would go to her bar she was always sitting with a fellow bar patron. We would look at each other from time to time in passing on the way to the rest room or something but I never got the chance to actually talk to her...until tonight.I walked in and seen Tutka was available so I quickly rushed over to talk with her. As I got closer to her she got prettier and prettier. Her skin looked so smooth and her body so hot I knew already she was coming with me tonight. I sat down and we started talking and it didn`t take me long to start feeling all over her. Her skin was softer than I had imagined it would be. She started kissing on my neck in the bar so I quickly slid my hand into her bikini bottoms and felt her already stiff cock. She reciprocated by feeling on my cock as well and the temperature quickly rose from there. Check pleaseAfter paying the bill we quickly went to the room. Within seconds of the door closing we were all over each other. My cock in her hand, hers in mine. I couldn`t get enough. She had been on the list for so long it took all I had to control myself and not blow a load just from her stroking my cock. I think she was almost as horny because her pulsing cock was leaking precum into my palm as I played with the head of her cock. Needless to say, things went great from there as you can see in the set. I`ll FOR SURE be seeing sexy Tutka again soon and recommend her to anybody who happens to be passing through Pattaya.
Model:
Tutka
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 172-worththewaitforcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 566.55 MB
Duration : 00:17:23

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/69714b2a2125e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Femme Slaveboy

Description:
Sabrina is too hot to handle in her little red dress so we had her take it off until she was showing off her big shecock and small, round ass. And she wasnt happy until she was rubbing her shaft and squirting out a nice big jizz load.
Model:
Sabrina Slavieiro
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : femmeslaveboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 590.12 MB
Duration : 00:18:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/eb4add1ed2e3d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Slim Body for Monster Cock

Description:
Francine is an exotic ladyboy babe that is sweet and sultry. She looks so sexy slipping out of her clothes and showing off that lean body underneath along with her shemeat. She wraps her hand around her meaty pole playing it with long, hard strokes.
Model:
Francine
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : slimbodyformonstercock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 732.58 MB
Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9fa84c5b0894a