Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Veggie Sex Orgy

Description:
Its good to see that these lovely shemale babes know just how important it is to get their daily intake of veggies and they love it so much, they make sure to share with each. These four stunning T-girls didnt waste any time stripping each other out of their clothes and lingerie and using their hands and mouths to excite each others shecocks to hard erections. And they all got their own veggie toys to use on themselves and each. They took turns slowly pumping each others tight little assholes with those long vegetables until they were moaning and ready for more. Then it was time for some serious shecock sucking and deep penetrating, girl pole ass fucking. These lusty tranny _ fucked each other in every position they could, taking turns and making sure they all got to spread one anothers asses before shooting their thick and creamy loads in explosive eruptions.
Model:
Bia Bastos, Bianca Andrade, Danielly Marinetto, Thayssa Tally
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 11-veggiessexorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 764.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/47c8dd8c4c9fc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Tractor Beam Tits

Description:
Siam The final sexual frontier. These are the voyages of the sex starved but enterprising Rafe. His lifelong mission to explore strange new Asian cock whores, to seek out and fuck new ladyboy life and new femboy civilizations. To boldly blow his load where many men have before. Ahhh, Uhhh, Ah,Ah,Ah Captains blog, Thai date 2551. Ensign Jerkoff has been sent to a sex port called Nana Plaza to investigate reports that female yeoman have male genitalia. He encounters an orange haired silver suited creature that appears to be feminine. Despite its small mass the sluttish being appears to have large gelatinous implants under its tunic. These seem to have the gravity of a gas giant and he is drawn in a tractor beam back to its quarters. Our hero orders the alien to lift its top and show its rear which is barely covered by tiny shorts and then to turn and show its slim toned midsection. From the front its bare middle appears to have an umbilical scar as well as a mark likely left by some sort of speeder accident. We can also now see the black shoulder strap undergarment holding the two large jiggling masses that are most likely used to store and dispense liquid high protein infant feed. Just when our intrepid voyager is convinced he has found a suitable specimen with which to mate it pulls down the front of its bottoms to reveal it has the bulging genitalia more characteristic of a male species. He is relieved when he asks it to turn around and spread its round gluteus muscles to display it has a sweet tight little black hole for implanting his dark matter. From the front with bottoms removed he sees that this is indeed and ET TS (extraterrestrial transsexual) and that by the growing size of its pink ended down-curving male appendage that it wishes to engage in seminal fluid exchange. Keeping in mind sex fleet commands prime directive to violate all the mouths and anuses of transsexed civilizations he orders the subject to grasp his flesh probe and take it into its willing oral cavity. The organism obediently jerks and sucks our heros weapon while pumping its own seamen pistol causing its sperm sack and milk glands to bounce about. The sex crazed dual gendered life form then sits on top of our traveler and engages in a penis merging double jerk. Always the scientist Ensign Jerkoff instructs her to squeeze her chest bags around his lubed pink titcorder so that he can test their integrity. She flips upside down and offers her anus for probing but he instead orders her to eject her seamen sample all over herself then he deposits his seed in her facial orifice.OK, OK, I know the set description above is completely ridiculous but after doing a few hundred of these things they can get kind of repetitive. So let me know in the forum if you prefer me to do a factual narrative or to attempt to inject some wit and fantasy. Anyway Beam is a great little girl with a phenomenal body. This petite babe is all tits and cock which somewhat overshadows her cute face. She worked at Obsessions at the time but I found her after the bars had closed out on Sukhumvit Road with her roommate Rin (Episode 62-Look Same Eat) trying to hustle some late night business. Rin vouched that I was cool and off we went for some out-of-this-world fun (there I go again).
Model:
Beam
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 82-tractorbeamtits-hdv.wmv
File Size : 392.04 MB
Duration : 00:12:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/269a3a5af4b7c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Nice Fucking Tetes

Description:
Tete is a good friends with Wan, my teerak (i.e. sweetheart) on this trip, who was helping with the shoots and had mentioned she had a friend with nom (i.e. tits). I said sure and Tete showed up on the second day of shooting. I was immediately struck by her voluptuous sexiness. She has big facial features the best of which are her glazy eyes. I like her light brown hair which is styled in a western light wave. I couldn`t wait to see those tits bared which look huge on her small body. She oiled up her tits, body and cock which made her lovely brown skin glisten and gave me some serious wood. I asked what vegetable she wanted as a dildo and she chose the huge carrot which she got only part way into to her tight little ass. Since my quasi girlfriend was there taking the photos and this was her friend I asked if it was OK to stick my cock in her mouth and I got the nod of approval from both. She ends by shooting some nice white blobs on the black granite table.Tete started hanging around with Wan and they both helped out with shoots over the next few days. Every night on this trip I hung out with my new friend from Singapore who is like an Asian version of myself except for he likes real girls. So we took turns going to lady bars and ladyboy bars. He generally found the ladyboys more attractive but did not cross over to the dark side. For fun the night of this shoot I told him we were going to meet Wan and her real girl sister. I got the idea for the joke as Wan and Tete kind of look alike and have been mistaken for sisters. We met up with them at a pool bar on Soi 13 and I could see that he was attracted to Tete. By the time we went over to the disco on Soi 11 they were actually holdings hands and flirting with each other. The jig was up when she sat in his lap and he put his hand in hers. He is a smooth guy and was polite to her as he realized we had played a joke on him. We laughed about it for days and he has threatened revenge at some point.
Model:
Tete
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 34-nicefuckingtetes-hdv.wmv
File Size : 437.53 MB
Duration : 00:14:46

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/59bf6d931f1d4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Camila is a sweet and lovely t-girl and she certainly looks sexy in blue. She shows off her passionate side as well as her lovely body. She poses on the bed revealing her small natural boobs then takes off her panties to expose that big beefy femdick.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/4b300a07e1049

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Sushi&nbspSex

Description:
If you like raw sex then take a look at JapaneseBrazilian ladyboy Sabrina. She meets up with this stud in the red shirt and cap already half undressed in her black see through panties and red and black garters and panties. The dude moistens her sweet bunghole with his tongue before she pulls out his big dick and sucks it hard. He then wants a taste of her uncooked meat which gets her horny for his dick in her ass. She mounts his dong and pumps it with her pooper before deciding she wants to fuck him now. This guy takes it like a man while she gives it to him good. He likes it so much that he shoots his load all over her rare pink cock, balls and asshole.
Model:
Sabrina Kamoei
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 114-sushisex-hdv.wmv
File Size : 798.4 MB
Duration : 00:25:16

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f57c4d2a2b42c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Tropical Angel

Description:
Isabelly turned out to be just as exotic as her name and twice as much to watch. This stunning shemale had wickedly seductive eyes and her long black hair looked smooth as silk. Her body was a sinful temptation in her leopard print lingerie and matching knee high boots and showed off her firm tits and sweet phat booty to perfection. She definitely wasnt shy when it came to stripping for the camera and watching her wiggle her way out of that skin tight material was enough to put a smile on your face. Isabelly was one tranny that took good care of her body and it showed in how tone she was. Her skin was tan and smooth and it was pure pleasure watching her rub oil all over her huge rack, toned abs and thick girl pole. And once she got to pumping and stroking, it wasnt long before this sultry shemale was squirting her creamy cum load all over her stomach.
Model:
Isabelly Ferraz
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 67-tropicalangel-hdv.wmv
File Size : 457.59 MB
Duration : 00:15:06

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bdebd5bd88af9