Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Stacy

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Stacy

Description:
We_ve got a real treat for you this week in the form of a tattooed freak named Stacy who craves creampies. That_s right, a girl who loves getting her pussy filled with cum and she gets her wish this week on ECG. Turns out she is a college girl AND cum lover. She explains that her favorite thing is the _snowball_ (if you don_t know the term it_s when a guy cums in her pussy, sucks it out and spits it into her mouth...where the hell did she learn THAT one?). This update starts off in the bathroom as I watch her put on her make up. She looks tame in her librarian sweater, but obviously, a freak in the sheets lies beneath. She explains that she_s been giving blowjobs for 5-6 years and loves it. I have her drop to her knees and show me what she_s got. She was not lying, she_s got the skills She goes straight for the deep throat and takes my entire cock down in a impressive display of sword swallowing. She gives me some great head and doesn_t balk when I start to face fuck her. I have her bend over the sink and her pussy is already wet. As soon as I apply my cock, she pushes back up on it. Keep an eye out for Stacy_s _fuck face_, her eyes roll back in her head when I get my dick all the way in her. We can_t finish before we start, so I send her into the bedroom to get dressed and ready for her introduction. She pulls on a very tight, slightly slutty dress and hops up on the bed to talk, totally flashing me her panties in the process. Stacy admits that while she loves to fuck and is highly sexual, she doesn_t have a huge resume. While she_s experimented with girls, she hasn_t done much and has still never had a threesome. She also tells me that once she_s in the groove she can bust out orgasm after orgasm, her record is 12. A dozen orgasms Damn I normally like the challenge of giving a girl more orgasms than she_s ever had when I film them but 12 in a row is a _King of Kong_ level high score I have her strip off her dress and panties so I can get back at that pussy. While she holds a pocket rocket on her clit, I start fingering her and it doesn_t take very long to get her first (loud) orgasm. She urges me on and rolls right into a second one. It_s super hot. When I let her stop to catch her breath there_s a HUGE wet spot on the bed. Not one to waste that natural lube, I bend her over a chair and start fucking that wet pussy. You_ll see a whole lot more of Stacy_s fuck face now, and at LEAST 2-3-4 more orgasms, she loses count and so do I at this point. After some intense pin-down fucking, I have her ride me.Stacy wants that creampie and I_m game to give it to her. I grab her hips and let her ride me until I pop. You definitely need to watch her face as I_m filling her up, she loves it. As a finale I let my cum drip from her pussy into a spoon and I feed her my load to her after making her beg for it. All in all an amazing girl with amazing sexual skills and an amazing update for you guys. ***NEW STREAMING VIDEO PLAYER Simply click the WATCH FULL MOVIE NOW link or click the play button and the movie will instantly stream - on any of your devices (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android) *** ***If you prefer to download the full video, just RIGHT-CLICK the DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE link and select Save As (or similar wording depending on browser), and save to your computer.***
Model:
Stacy
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-stacy-1324.mp4
File Size : 988.55 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 01:11:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1324_full.zip - 16.1 MB

Download VIDEO: