Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Samantha

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Samantha

Description:
If you aren_t into big, bouncy, natural D cup titties on a leggy 21 year old nympho, Samantha is just not the girl for you. If she is, stay tuned as I welcome this foxy astronomy student from UCLA to the site. After looking back at previous girls I can say that she has, hands down, the best titties I_ve ever featured on the site. Samantha is an extremely sexual girl and it_s refreshing as hell. When we are talking she checks all the boxes, she_s like, oh yeah I love to get fucked, I masturbate every day, I know how to get myself off, I love banging girls basically Yes, I_m a nympho. You can tell how sexual she is by the way her face lights up when I pull out the Rabbit, or after the first time she cums and she moans to me, I want you to fuck me. or when I_m fucking her face down and I fish hook her and she just grinds into it. As we are talking I can barely concentrate on the conversation, knowing what_s under the innocent dress she_s selected so I have her pull the top off to show off her huge, almost perfect tits. Just wow. Since she_s gone this far, I have her strip it off completely. She shows me her neon pink panties and remarks that she_s managed to give herself the perfect shave and pulls her thong to the side to show me. I notice that her pussy is already wet before we_ve really even started. That is when you know a girl is going to be a dynamo on camera I can_t resist and when I see that bare, wet pussy I go right at it with my fingers and she jumps in to help, spreading her pussy lips and rubbing her clit while I finger her. After I give her one orgasm by toying and fingering with her pussy, she_s begging me to fuck her, but before I do I want her to suck my cock. Now most often really hot girls aren_t great at giving head, but this girl is different. She_s got great technique. She can deep throat, plenty of licking and spit, and great hand action. Her head skills are as great as her tits. Once I_m hard, though, I want to get at that pussy. I have Samantha lay on her back and she throws her legs in the air for me like an invitation. She_s still wet from the Rabbit and I slide my entire cock right in. Watching those titties bounce is magical, big 21 year old D cups jiggling with each thrust? It_s scenes like this that make my job as rewarding as it is. She really knows how to fuck, the entire time her hips are bucking and she_s got her hand between her legs rubbing her clit as I drill her. I flip her over and drill that booty doggy style and then I push her face down and pound her flat into the bed. When I finally get her into reverse cowgirl I can barely hold out much longer so I have her grab some floor for a monster facial. All in all, this turned out to be a great session. It_s not an orgasm marathon like with some girls, but it_s great to get a girl in here with a perfect 10 body, who really knows how to fuck and isn_t shy about pleasing herself. ***NEW STREAMING VIDEO PLAYER Simply click the WATCH FULL MOVIE NOW link or click the play button and the movie will instantly stream - on any of your devices (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android) *** ***If you prefer to download the full video, just RIGHT-CLICK the DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE link and select Save As (or similar wording depending on browser), and save to your computer.***
Model:
Samantha
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-samantha-1323.mp4
File Size : 862.4 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:57:55

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1323_full.zip - 24.0 MB

Download VIDEO: