Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Miranda

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Miranda

Description:
Imagine having a girl that looks like Jessica Alba sit next to you in the car and she tells you how she prefers to give blowjobs, then takes off her top to show off her sweet naturals all because you asked? And then imagine this hot 19 year old actually sucks your cock in the backseat while your buddy is driving you to a hotel...where you get to fuck the shit out of her later? Yes, I_m never getting rid of Jay after this I think LOL. I_m not going to describe how hot Miranda looks, that much is obvious. I will tell you we learn a lot about our hot little Latin invasion almost right away because she_s open and honest about everything. This includes her sexual likes and dislikes. Likes toys. Not so much her thing as you_ll find out. Sucking cock? Hell yeah. She is fascinated by the male anatomy and occassionally spends a few seconds just admiring and playing with Jay_s hard-on in the car before continuing her oral awesomeness. And if Jay_s facial expressions are to be believed, she_s pretty amazing at it. Once at the hotel we pick out her clothes and go through the photos Nothing too exciting here because Miranda needs to concentrate on getting the poses right. Clearly she isn_t a pro - but does want to get everything right - and we wouldn_t want it any other way. So not a lot of chit-chat going on here. Although it_s interesting, we see Jay work his magic on Miranda to get her comfortable. He does the barely-there touching of her arm and playful teasing girls like. And it works For example, Miranda spots my sex toy arsenal and is taken aback by all that weird stuff, so he explains to her what goes where (playfully incorrect, of course) and she giggles and blushes. He_s in At that point we already know enough about Miranda to get down to the really naughty stuff. Or rather, Jay is. He tries to talk her into trying toys but since that_s not really doing anything for her, Jay shifts gears and brings her back to doing what she likes best (if you haven_t been paying attention, that_s sucking cock). You can guess where that goes from here. Miranda_s favorite is doggy style (Surprise Not.) but it seems she_s enjoying herself in any position that involves Jay_s dick inside her. I don_t want to spoil the goods here but let me tell you Miranda_s video will probably end up in your Favorites folder pretty quickly. She_s in mine. Enjoy UPDATE: Miranda has returned - for a sizzling threeway with Maelynn
Model:
Miranda
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-miranda-1260-hd.mp4
File Size : 2185.5 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:10:09

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1260_full.zip - 60.1 MB

Download VIDEO: