Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Maggie Anal

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Maggie Anal

Description:
Maggie returns to get assfucked on camera today - she just doesn_t know it yet. That_s right, I invited everyone_s favorite back but didn_t tell her it has to be an anal shoot. The first thing she does is check out her first ECG video. It_s funny watching a girl watch herself get fucked and make comments about herself. I have her get naked, put her legs on the table and lick her pussy while she watches herself suck and fuck on the laptop. Tasty A bit of BJ action and I_m ready - but she_s not. I hint at the fact that she_s got to do anal today and she_s not exactly jumping at the opportunity. It takes me some convincing (bribing) and a stern voice before she agrees to try it. Well, not so much agree but rather just let me do my thing. Cue the violins because it_s about to get real hardcore now. There is so much assfucking in this video, I could_ve split it up into two updates and be good. I_m not letting Maggie go without her taking it in her tiny little ass in every position I can think of. And I can think of a lot of positions LOL. It_s not all smooth sailing at first, Maggie_s ass is tight. As she explains, she doesn_t let her boyfriend fuck her in the ass, so there_s some loosening-up work to do. The vibrator on her clit helps, and after some time, the ass plug starts feeling good too. She can_t explain the feeling and says something about being a mix of pain and pleasure at the same time. Exactly what we_re going for here, so we_re on the right track.There_s lots of Picture-in-Picture footage here - you watch Maggie_s face go from pain to pleasure and back while seeing her ass penetrated by my cock, toys, and fingers. You_re literally watching a anal virgin learn to love (well, like) anal sex during this session. But when I_m done fucking her bum into oblivion she asks can we have real sex now?. Of course we can. As a reward for traveling the Hershey Highway so well I fuck Maggie in her favorite position - and fill her pussy with my cum, which she squirts back out as good as she can. She prefers guys cumming in her (a lot of guys, according to her) but didn_t know it_s called a creampie when you squirt the cum back out. Oh that endearing little Maggie - fucking and learning, what a good girl...
Model:
Maggie
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-maggie-anal-1003.mp4
File Size : 1126.52 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 01:24:52

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:ecg-maggie-anal-1003.mp4 - 1.1 GB