Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Maddy May Delilah Day BTS

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Maddy May Delilah Day BTS

Description:
Yes this summer was pretty shitty with Covid and all but we were able to maintain social distancing and use face coverings to keep Maddy May and Delilah Day over an extra day so Delilah could experience her first taste of pussy. Oh yeah said Jay when I told him these two hotties were staying over. That_s right Maddy with all her experience has taken part in the delightful treats of the female body, but Delilah_s a slit virgin and we_re all about firsts here. So since these two thought they would only be here over night for each of their BG scenes Jay needed to take them shopping for outfits and of course things got real hot, real quick in the dressing room. Yes this kind of shit does go on in shopping mall dressing rooms more often then you think. Anyways, this scene is split in two parts with the BTS its own part for those who want to get strait to the hotel fucking and once the fucking begins. It begins First Maddy tastes Deliliah_s pussy as she sucks Jay_s rock hard cock. Then they switch it up and swap bodily fluids between the 3 of them for a pretty fucking hot fuck section if you ask me. Blah Blah Blah Jay fucks Maddy. Maddy licks Delilah as she_s fucked. The girls 69 and Jay fucks each of them as tongues probe, Maddy squirts, slits are fingered, clits are vibrated by the hitachi, assholes are rimmed, both girls get fucked in every position possible, cum is ejaculated onto faces and everyone has a fucking absolutely amazing time. Just go watch it. If you_re still reading this you
probably buy Playboy for the articles so get to the sucking and fucking.

Enjoy. Steve
Model:
Delilah Day, Maddy May
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-maddy-may-delilah-day-bts-1946-1080-hd.mp4
File Size : 1829.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:31:06

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/4b928ca3e37e3