Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Laura - Behind the Scenes

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Laura - Behind the Scenes

Description:
18 (barely) year old Laura from California State University, Northridge is one of those new breeds of young whores. Her parents know what she is doing with me today, and so does her boyfriend. Yes, our 5 foot 7 girl has a boyfriend with whom she shares other girls, and who lets her fuck and suck a stranger (luckily that_s me) on camera. She is open minded, to say the least. Her reason for doing this is I think it_s fun. I get Laura to show me her titties in the car on our way to my place - Best. Tits. Ever. She_s got some of the greatest pair of natural boobs I_ve ever seen and as you know I_ve seen my share. Of course now I can_t wait to see the rest of her. Taking pics is always a great way for me to survey the goods. As we finally walk upstairs to get the party rolling her perfect thong covered ass is taunting me and I just have to fuck her right there on the stairs. At that point I know I got a winner here and I_m looking to see how far I can push this little slut. Since giving girls orgasms tends to loosen them up and become more open to letting me do what I want to them, I grab the Rabbit vibrator after getting Laura to the edge of sanity with some carpet munching magic. As her pussy starts covering the toy with juices I know she_s ready and I have her suck my cock while her clit is taken care of by the vibrator. She is a very good cocksucker for her young age and I can tell she_s sucked more than a few already. At that point I just gotta fuck her, and she_s ready too. Her pussy is trying to coax my cumload out of me early so I stop and have her blow me some more, and of course since I already know she_s about as dirty as they come I make her deep throat me too. It_s a bit much for her but she endures a couple of balls-deep thrusts before she gags. Next I want a handjob from her. Mostly Point-of-View, you_ll love watching Laura stroke the cock, all with a great smile that_ll push you over the edge. Almost does for me but I want to save up my jizz for later. Time to get a bit more extreme - first I bang Laura missionary style, which she claims is her favorite. I can sense her pussy tightening up more and more but I don_t want her cumming yet. I make her get on her knees and fuck her from behind as hard as possible, which she seems to enjoy a hell of a lot. Again I can feel her pussy grasp my cock harder and tighter, and again I don_t want her to cum yet. I make her climb on top of me and fuck me cowgirl style. After enjoying her warm pussy like that for a while I can_t hold back any longer. I make her get off, get down on her knees, suck me a few more times, and then unleash my pent up cum in her mouth and all over her face... I get a lot of emails from some of you asking me how I always get these chicks. The answer is, I don_t know. Somehow these little hot whores just keep showing up. And if you look at the _coming up_ section you know there is a lot more hot tail to come...Enjoy - Steve
Model:
Laura
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-laura---behind-the-scenes-1170.mp4
File Size : 646.45 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:47:25

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1170_full.zip - 26.9 MB

Download VIDEO: