Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Kirsten

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Kirsten

Description:
Our streak of impossibly hot college girls continues today with Boise State University babe Kirsten. Things you need to know about Kirsten: She works part time at some weird coffee shop where the baristas dress in bikinis and flirt with customers to get tips. While she gets her make-up done, Kirsten confides why she likes to sit in the back during her Hot Yoga classes (hint: girls), and how she has the hots for her boss and secretly hopes he_ll ravage her in his office some day. We talk about her kinkiest sexual experience (prepare to LOL), explore her perfect body (OMG that pussy)... and by the time she tells us how she lets herself be eaten out twice a month for money by a wealthy customer you_ll do two things: realize she_s a whore in the making, and jack off until you pass out. Yeah, the transformation segment is like 18 minutes but the things she tells us are so fucking hot, I just had to leave it in. What a great intro of our tall Midwestern cutie. It just keeps getting better from there. First, we love Kirsten_s attitude. She_s gorgeous but not conceited, in fact she_s fun to talk to and be around with. And no matter how intimate we get (like when I film her peeing, to gauge her comfort levels), our girl is up for it. Kirsten is happy to be here, and truly excited about what_s to cum (he he). We have her demo some of the clothes she brought just so we get to watch her undress and show off her skimpy little thong and tight dresses. Kirsten looks great in anything, but she_s naked 90% of the time anyway so it really doesn_t matter. Not that we_d tell her that. I catch Jay constantly zooming in on Kirsten_s pussy while he films the photoshoot. He is jonesing to get it on with her, and judging by her flirtations - and the fact that her pussy is already a little wet - I think she_s ready for some action, too. If you want to cum again right away, you could skip the intro part where Jay talks to and explores Kirsten on the bed, there_s not much you don_t already know about her from the make-up and BTS segments. But prepare to cum hard during what_s next: Kirsten is lying on the bed, her perfect ass is up, and Jay rubs and teases her pussy until she_s on the brink of her first orgasm. He makes her lube up a glass dildo with her mouth and then asks what she wants him to do with it. Fuck me with it, she begs. Kirsten squirms and cums as she gets her pussy penetrated with the toy. Her favorite though is when when she gets a plug put in in her ass, and Jay fingers her pussy at the same time. (Picture-in-Picture so you don_t miss a second of her facial expressions when she cums). He tries to put the dildo back in Kirsten_s honey pot while she still has the plug in her ass, but her little pussy is now way too tight, which can happen after a girl cums hard a few times. It_s time to give her sugar snatch a rest and let her show off her cocksucking skills. And man...nothing beats watching our naughty blonde give head, and then get fucked doggy style or in cowgirlreverse cowgirl position. Well, maybe seeing her get covered in cum (and literally choking on Jay_s jizzload). Either way, Kirsten_s video is a visual treat you simply cannot miss. Right-click the download link, hit Save Link As and download Kirsten_s video into your _favorites_ folder. She belongs there. - Steve
Model:
Kirsten
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-kirsten-1264-hd.mp4
File Size : 2904.48 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:33:38

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1264_full.zip - 68.7 MB

Download VIDEO: