Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Jaime

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Jaime

Description:
There_s a reason songs have been written about California girls. They just don_t come any hotter or hornier than from Cali, a prime example is today_s Mt. Diablo College student Jaime. In short: the chick is fucking fun Yes, she_s one of those eager to please, sucks and fucks whenever you want to, and has fun doing it. Less than ten minutes after picking her up from the airport she_s in between my legs, sucking my cock like it_s the last thing she_ll ever do. Since I_m driving while she_s blowing me it might have been. Jaime is quite talkative and we learn a lot about her personal life and sexual preferences right away. She_s upbeat and apparently doesn_t know the word _no_ so I know this is going to be a great day. She is a bit of a exhibitionist and a thrill seeker, a combination that always means a great time, especially for me. She had been a gymnast and shows off her pretzel-like bending skills for the still photos. The way she puts her legs behind her head and spreads her pussy really gets me going but we have to stop for cigarettes (she _doesn_t smoke_ except she does...you know, that type of thing) at the convenience store first. I get Jaime to flash her shaved pussy at the store and that_s it for me - I gotta fuck her. Now. As soon as she steps outside I try to find cover next to a truck in the parking lot and have her suck my cock, then fuck her. Right there in the open. And she_s totally up for it. Yes, brothers, that_s the type of fun slut Jaime is... Back home, Jaime proves to me some more that sucking cock is her favorite sex act, but before that she plays around with that glass dildo she brought along () and I explore our tight gymnast in depth. She enjoys having her pussy and ass licked too, and then endures a bit more toy action while she_s on her knees. She likes it pretty hard rough so that calls for my cock to get into play. But first: a bit o_ nasty deep throat while she_s on her back... I got a little taste of her pussy earlier on at the gas station parking lot but now it_s time to spend a lot more time on that juicy snatch of hers. Jaime is a great fuck. I put her through the paces and she_s down with all of it. That ass in the air while I fuck her from behind, just priceless. Jaime seems really open about everything but how will she react when I ask her to lick my ass? OMFG All I will say now is she does a lot more than that, you_ll just have to see... After jizzing off into Jaime_s mouth (and she seemed super happy about that for some reason) it_s wrap-up time. In my head I think I can_t believe how fucking lucky I got once again. I_m on a roll with these _ All I can say yet again is: enjoy the Jaime shoot as much as I did
Model:
Jaime
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-jaime-1181.mp4
File Size : 819.68 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:56:40

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1181_full.zip - 37.8 MB

Download VIDEO: