Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Jade Diamond

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Jade Diamond

Description:
Todays newbie is 18 year-old Jade Diamond. A very spiritual young girl whos been studying astrology for the past 3 years so shell have a better understanding of people in her quest to live a
more full and satisfying life. We love that, and you can just tell from our future fortunetellers submission video that she loves people and wants to experience everything that life has to offer.
Just remember we are all just passengers on this Blue Planet, traveling approximately 67,000 mph around that massive hydrogen fusion bomb the sun located at the center of our solar system and
we just hope that our own personal rides last for as long as possible. Not quite sure if Jade was expecting the Jake Adams rocket ship ride that he gave her today to be so, how do I say this?
Long, stiff, and so Out of this world. But I guarantee, this girl has never been fucked like this before and we dont think she consulted her tarot cards this morning about the days events and
how much shell love Jakes cock over her boyfriends. Oh yeah, Jades a little wanderer and confesses she has a boyfriend who wouldnt quite appreciate the adventurous and spiritual events
of fucking and sucking the stiff hard cock of our stud Jake for some cold hard cash which she admittedly needs kinda badly. But what he doesnt know won_t hurt him I suppose and ignorance
is bliss Ive heard. My only advice or words of wisdom to this clueless boyfriend, or any other guy out there is this. 1) Learn the female anatomy, specifically where a girls clitoris is and how it
should be touched or licked. 2) Practice. Its not rocket science. Any idiot can learn to do it. 3) Do the former for longer than 10 minutes or at least as long as it takes for herhe-she to have a
minimum of one orgasm, & lastly. 4) Sex is not a singular or loner activity but a recreational sport involving 2 or more participants, hopefully, and if you want your hot girlfriend to not have
wondering orifices, hands or tongue? It was never explained or quoted more eloquently than by Brad Hamilton from the blockbuster movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High. And he states:
Right Learn it. Know it. Live it, all you Jeff Spicolis out there. So its no surprise that Jade likes girls more than guys when we find out shes usually only has sex for the earth shattering,
record breaking amount of time that is 10 MINUTES And more sadly than that, has never had an orgasm during sex with a guy. Sorry Jade for both those, what must seem to be, never ending
life experiences and we now know why youre on your quest. But luckily for you ExCoGi Steve has consulted his tarot cards and I predict are you in for one fucking hell of a good time today.
The car ride alone appeared to have you floating on thunder storm clouds or possibly seeing fireworks from some other plant than Earth because the Jake Adams sex machine is full of
dynamite and not of this world we all know. But seriously though, from Jades expressions of disbelief and or pure amazement of the car ride and subsequent days events, youd think shed
never had a real cock up that beautiful vagina of hers before. If it wasnt clear before? Its crystal clear now and Jade knows what a proper fucking is. So if she didnt kick her loser boyfriend to
the curb right after getting home today than this girl isnt serious about living a more full and satisfying life with her fellow passengers of Earth. Im going to make a statement now and not a
prediction because Im no fortuneteller but the producer of this video and I know how this rocket ship lands. The beautiful, and after today much enlightened, Jade Diamond walked in very Wet
then she walked out very Sore. But a good sore as she confesses in her post shoot confessional and we hope well be seeing more of Jade because THIS IS our quest. To not give girls what
they want. But to give girls what they dont know they want, and they always want more after Jake gives it. So happy stargazing everyone

Steve
Model:
Jade Diamond
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-jade-diamond-1968.mp4
File Size : 3916.83 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:06:12

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/cbae6591848b9