Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Emma

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Emma

Description:
Meet Emma, a girl who confesses that her innocent college girl looks hide a true freak in the sheets. From the minute she gets naked for me anything goes from fucking a HUGE black dildo, to taking my cock in her ass, to taking a huge creampie. Unlike the last few girls, Emma isn_t an attention whore who talks a big game and then can_t deliver, she_s a legitimate sex fiend. This is just the kind of girl we had in mind when we started exploiting college girls. Right off, you_ll notice that Emma looks like your average 20 something blonde babe, but listen to our interview and you_ll get a whole other impression. For example, when I ask her what her nastiest sexual experience is she thinks for a second and then smiles her big, crooked smile and says, Oh, it must have been that orgy with 4 guys, three of them were black. There was stuff everywhere Well ... damn Emma that is actually quite nasty (and ... stuff meaning what ... dicks? jizz? bottles of Courvoisier?). She goes on to explain that she got started early by giving hand jobs in the halls at school and wearing short skirts to tease her classmates, so she_s not a shy one. After getting some enthusiastic deep throat head in the parking lot, I_m really anxious to get her into the hotel. When she strips and shows off her amazing California girl tan (note her lack of tan lines) and textbook perfect B cup tits, I_m all about cutting the interview short and getting at that pussy. I think I_ve already gotten all the gems I can from her: she masturbates with household objects, she loves anal sex, she_s pretty much a dirty slut. Yeah, we_re good. My plan for Emma is to get her excited and turned on so I can bring out as much her inner freak as possible. I start off making her cum a few times with a vibrator. Watch how fast she gets into it and goes from chatting to wiggling on the bed with pleasure. She takes everything like a champ and really loses herself in the action (check out her crazy O face when an orgasm sneaks up on her). Recalling her story about giant black dicks I dig deep in the ECG toybox and unleash Blackzilla - a footlong, wrist thick, black dildo. It takes about a quart of lube, but she ends up loving the way it fills her pussy. She_s definitely turned on by now and I_m comfortable enough to really get rough with her and she responds. When I start slapping her and choking her I can feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Seeing that it_s turning her on, I pull her arms back and pound her and then flip her and pound her with my hand around her neck. She doesn_t hesitate and completely loses herself in it. In the interview Emma said she loves anal, and y_all KNOW I love anal, so there_s no reason I shouldn_t be in that ass, is there? Sure enough, she_s true to her word. I bed her over and lube up, she grits her teeth, takes a deep breath and lets me work my dick into her ass. I_m bigger than any other guy she_s ever had back there so it takes some effort, but it_s worth it to get a chance to pound that ass. She really plays along, even though she_s super tight she takes as much as she can. I think she_s a little too sensitive for me to finish in her ass, so I push her down flat and pound her into the bed until I blow a huge load in her pussy giving her a rare ECG creampie. Finally, a girl who talked a big game actually delivers After all of the girls who_ve bragged about their bedroom skills and then left me hanging, Emma is a breath of fresh air: a girl who actually knows what turns her on and what she_s into. She just might be worth having back for a more adventurous shoot. ***NEW STREAMING VIDEO PLAYER Simply click the WATCH FULL MOVIE NOW link or click the play button and the movie will instantly stream - on any of your devices (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android) *** ***If you prefer to download the full video, just RIGHT-CLICK the DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE link and select Save As (or similar wording depending on browser), and save to your computer.***
Model:
Emma
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-emma-1334-hd.mp4
File Size : 2548.32 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:08:43

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1334_full.zip - 55.3 MB

Download VIDEO: