Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Elizabeth

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Elizabeth

Description:
20 year old Elizabeth from Sierra College probably never envisioned herself sucking a stranger_s cock in the car five minutes after meeting him, or having her pussy poked, gaped, and fucked on camera. But even snooty college bitches like Elizabeth here can turn into full out whores the minute Daddy yells at them for the credit card bill they_ve racked up. It helps that I caught Elizabeth at that time of her young life when she_s ready to explore the wilder side of sex. I guess the nerds she_s been dating at Sierra College just don_t cut it. Actually...I know they don_t - watch the BTS video to see what I mean. Sure she was protesting at first when I shoved my cock down her throat, or when I choked her while fucking the hell out of her. But she seemed to somewhat enjoy it after some time. Probably. Not that I really give a fuck if she does or not.She kinda looks a little like Victoria Beckham, don_t you think? A younger, sluttier, and more desperate version of course. Too bad that when I had Elizabeth ride my cock the fucking phone rang and I had to take that call. Luckily my buddy Rick was at hand to plaster Elizabeth_s pretty face with about a week_s worth of pent up sperm. Good times.
Model:
Elizabeth
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-elizabeth-1585.mp4
File Size : 757.58 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:54:56

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1585_full.zip - 23.1 MB

Download VIDEO: