Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Crystal and Jane

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Crystal and Jane

Description:
Today I got a special treat for you - 18 year old NAU coeds Crystal and Jane, friends in real life, get exploited together for the first time on camera. Both are of the girly and giggly kind, very cute, pretty and up for doing anything I want. I don_t know what it is but hearing these Latinas laugh and interact with each other I_m ready to jump right in the game. Crystal and Jane aren_t lesbians (although they do kiss and hug a lot when they think nobody_s looking) but I do make them lick each others_ pussies for a while anyhow, you know, as a warm-up (for me, mostly). As both start sucking my cock their competitive side comes out, trying to out-suck each other and deep throating themselves to show off. The girls are young and still quite inexperienced but their enthusiasm more than makes up for that. Every time I fuck one of them I make the other one help out, spreading her friend_s pussy and watch, until it_s her turn to get banged. At one point I fuck one of them and have the other one lick my balls as I go in and out of her friend_s pussy, them make _em switch positions. After some side-by-side ball licking I_m ready to cum on their pretty faces with a load size they didn_t expect. You really don_t want to miss this one, and also check out Crystal and Jane_s Behind the Scenes video to find out a lot more about these two crazy girls.
Model:
Crystal, Jane
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-crystal-and-jane-1004-hd.mp4
File Size : 2125.48 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:57:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:ecg-crystal-and-jane-1004-hd.mp4 - 2.1 GB