Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Chloe

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Chloe

Description:
Chloe is the perfect ECG girl. She_s a total amateur, and while a little shy she_s very sexual and when treated right squirts like a fountain. I did my best to capture all of Chloe_s amazing, real, full body, leg shaking, squirting orgasms on all 3 cameras, with plenty of replays. If you love seeing huge, wet orgasms this update pure sloshy goodness.Regulars will know that I ask almost every girl I shoot if they can squirt when they cum because, let_s face it, squirters are awesome and it_s a great visual. When Chloe tells me that she_s a big time squirter I couldn_t be more excited to find out. I get her naked and finger her to a small orgasm that_s pretty damn wet. A vibrator takes care of number two, but the real fun starts when I fuck her. She_s absolutely crazy for cock and has multiple huge orgasms over and over. Abs clenching, legs shaking, pussy squirting, it_s really great.Granted, Chloe is only about 710 on the hotness scale but she makes up for it by being 1510 on the sexual scale and that works out to a pretty damn good average. As soon as she gets over her nervousness, she_s very naturally sexy. Even the way she towels herself off after yet another orgasm is sexy. Eventually she completely lets herself go and we have a really great session as she lets me pound her to orgasm after orgasm.***NEW STREAMING VIDEO PLAYER Simply click the WATCH FULL MOVIE NOW link or click the play button and the movie will instantly stream - on any of your devices (PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android) ******If you prefer to download the full video, just RIGHT-CLICK the DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE link and select Save As (or similar wording depending on browser), and save to your computer.***
Model:
Chloe
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-chloe-1382-hd.mp4
File Size : 1789.47 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:05:26

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1382_full.zip - 30.6 MB

Download VIDEO: