Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Bailey - Behind the Scenes

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Bailey - Behind the Scenes

Description:
Man, lately I_m having such amazing luck with the little _ knocking at my door. Up today is Bailey, just 18 years old and currently enrolled at University of Arizona in Tucson. This girl is trouble, I tell youI_m not kidding when I say that less than five minutes in my car Bailey is sucking my cock. The girl really, truly loves sex. Luckily the cop that pulled by didn_t pay attention. We_re then doing the interview portion outside (all the personal details you wanna hear - and then some). I make her masturbate a little but then can_t help it and I just gotta have her suck me off. She gets me rock hard and I shove my cock in her pussy - and promptly cum on her face. No girl has ever made me cum that quick. She_s walking back to the car with me, covered in cum and buck naked. And that_s just the first few minutes of the day with Bailey. Oh it gets much kinkier...The interview and chit chat bullshit out of the way, the actual movie starts with Bailey being introduced to her new best friend, the Rabbit. She loves the fucking vibrator and keeps having one orgasm after another. Having gotten a taste of her pussy earlier I lick her pussy some more and then shove my cock in her moist snatch, then have her masturbate with the vibrator some more while she_s giving me head. And we_re not gonna stop there - Bailey is such a great little cock sucker I have her do it again, and she even takes my infamous deep throat antics (pretty) well. A bit o_ tears, that_s it. LOLAnd Bailey has absolutely zero problems licking my ass either, and I_m talking deep tongue and everything. UnfuckingbelievableI fuck the shit out of the little whore and she keeps cumming back for more. She orgasms again when she rides my cock (watch the grinding) and then it_s time for me to unload cum load number two on her pretty face.Seriously, Bailey was one great fuck and I know you_ll enjoy her as much as I did
Model:
Bailey
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-bailey---behind-the-scenes-1145.mp4
File Size : 664.4 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:54:01

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:ecg-bailey---behind-the-scenes-1145.mp4 - 664.4 MB