Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Ashley - POV

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Ashley - POV

Description:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 18 year old Ashley Today is your birthday and Ashley was coming home from Tucson to celebrate her becoming legal with her family. Lucky for me she had no money and wanted to make some quick cash to party with in Scottsdale that night. I did not have a chance to set up a makeup appointment for our birthday girl, so I told her to do her own before she came over. Man was that a mistake It looked like a cosmetologist reject from Walmart did her makeup and was trying to tell her that silver eye shadow and ruby red lips was the in thing, LOL. Luckily, Ashley is so adorable it only confirms how naive and inexperienced she is.
Ashley is a free spirit and does the opposite of everything that her mom tells her to do. They are opposites in so many ways except one, Sex Ashley is one of 5 kids and when I asked if her mom loves kids she just responded with, No, she just likes to fuck, LOL. When Ashley called me and asked me what she would have to do in order to make the money, I told her she would just have to have sex on camera. The devil is in the details What I did not tell her was that I was going to gape and shove everything I could think of inside her pussy. I will make her deep throat me, lick my ass and get a dildo shoved up her ass for the first time. And when is was almost over she would have to take a huge facial all over that innocent smiley face of hers.
Well Happy 18th Birthday Ashley And when she blew my candle stick I gave her a pearl necklace that the whole world wide web can see. She will remember her 18th birthday all right. She will wish she could forget this part of it Steve.
Model:
Ashley
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-ashley---pov-1532.mp4
File Size : 651.59 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 01:02:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ecg1532_full.zip - 30.3 MB

Download VIDEO: