Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Amber

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Amber

Description:
Flying in from Florida, 22 year old Amber is the whole package, fresh with freckles and loves to fuck. You_re going to love her tight hot body with perfect tits and an ass that just won_t quit. She comes off as being little shy, but behind closed doors, she gets TC_s cock in her mouth before she even has her clothes off. We think she_s destined for big things with her dick sucking skills and pretty come fuck me eyes. When she_s on her knees you can see submissive side, which really comes out later when she gets a good fucking from TC.
We don_t see too many 22 year olds with pussies as tight and wet as Amber_s. In another ExCoGi debut, she experiences her first toy and really lets go, her juices flowing so much you_d think she had a creampie (that comes later). It doesn_t take long for the toy to be replaced by TC_s huge cock that just barely fits in her tight young pussy. When she_s not cumming she has a big smile on her face, so you know she was having a good time on the top, on the bottom or on the side, it didn_t really matter as long as she was getting fucked. She rides TC_s cock like a pro and when she gets to do doggy, her favorite position, the fireworks really go off.
It ends with a bang as TC unleashes a mighty load deep into her for the fuck fest finale. If this is what Florida girls are like, all we can say is bring us more
Model:
Amber
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-amber-1770-hd.mp4
File Size : 1701.02 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:49:01

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3a09317c47166