Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Amber Moore Lena Ashworth 3way

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Exploitedcollegegirls.com- Amber Moore Lena Ashworth 3way

Description:
Today is the day Yes it happened and we are all so fucking glad it did. Sweet as a button Amber Moore and inexperienced cutie Lena Ashworth, both High School Seniors are back and as MC
Hammer world say, Its 3SOME time Ok so things start off innocently enough with Amber in the car when we picked her up from the airport for some hot car sex because her first experience
in the car was only a BJ. Why only a BJ? Well, just because thats what fucking happened. But trust me. Jake fucks her silly on the ride home today and its hot. So once back at the condo, these
two shy naive newbies get their first look at whose pussies theyre going to be parting with their tongues and boy oh boy are these girls shy. But Steve are they into each other? Fuck yes they are
and Lena whos an admitted Lesbian and only likes dick if its good, gets gitty as a school girl when Amber walks in. Well she is a schoolgirl but you get the picture. Theyre both adorable and we cant wait for the action to start. So how inexperienced is Lena you ask? Well shes only been with three dicks before and how good could they have been? Youll notice Im referring to them
as DICKS and not boys or men because Id bet all three were high school idiots who couldnt find a clitoris to save their lives. I feel for all you young horny high school girls out there. Your
pussies so wet, hormones racing about, nipples so perky and sensitive and all you want and desire is for someone to show you what all the fuss is about. Well Jake is here and hes willing to show
you all what the fuss is about and what good dick, according to Lena is. You can hear all about it in her first videos post shoot confessional. Yep shes definitely a converted to dick newbie and
a strong bisexual high schooler Id say after this weekend. She also has never had a threesome before which makes this little soiree extra special and who more exciting to have your first
threesome with than the sexy Amber Moore. BOOYA Yes Amber has had a few threesomes, and even a foursome, but in her own words, they werent anything like this one. Were so happy
everyone enjoyed him or herself and made a few new friends. I bet these two are going to do more of this real soon. They even went back to Lenas hotel room to chill out (code for more
pussy licking) together after the shoot before their flights home. I would of loved to have been a fly on the wall and witness what further debauchery took place there. Whatever it was Im sure it
was hot. Anyways Im not going to bore everyone giving a blow-by-blow list of the days events. Just know this is one of the most fun threesome Ive had the pleasure of not being apart of. It was
hot from the moment Jake said hello, so here we go.

Enjoy Steve
Model:
Amber Moore, Lena Ashworth
Studio:
Exploitedcollegegirls.com
Info:
File Name : ecg-lena-ashworth-amber-moore-1962.mp4
File Size : 6294.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:45:09

Download Screenshots:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/dc1b5e48aa13e