Experienced Women ( BBW, Mature, Old )

Devon Lee

Devon Lee has had it with the softball players across the street from her house. One of them hit the ball so hard it struck and dented her car, and now he's going to have to pay. He apologizes and tells her that one of his teammates owns a body shop and will fix it for free, but horny cougar Devon doesn't trust that it will be fixed to her liking. Instead, she's got a better proposition: if he scores with her by sticking his big cock in her mouth and pussy, he can hit as many home runs as we wants!

00:24:07 | 892 MB | MP4

Genre:
Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Facial, Hairy Pussy, Mature, MILFs, Piercings

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Sally D`Angelo

It is a well-known fact that 61-year-old wife, mother and grandmother Sally D'Angelo loves cock and cum. Her horny face and big, fake tits were meant to be glazed. Her pussy was meant to be fucked and creampied. But never--and we mean never--has Sally been covered in as much cum as she's decorated with in these photos and the video. "Oh, come on, boys," she says. "You know how I love the cum. I'm such a cumaholic. Give it to me." She gets it and more. Sally is all alone in her personal cum chamber and yet the cum is flying from all directions like from a hose, coating her body, dripping from her mouth, tits, cunt and asshole. Meanwhile, Sally Slut is loving it and asking for more.

Cum for Sally

00:09:44 | 565 MB | MP4

Genre:
MILF, Big Tits, Solo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD