Experienced Women ( BBW, Mature, Old )

Rayveness , Kris Slater

On her way to work Rayveness stops to grab something from her garage, and finds Kris, her son's best friend, fast asleep. Taking a moment to admire how well he's grown up, she decides to call into work, and take the day off to spend some time with the young man. While she's calling in he wakes up, and startled to find her so close to him, starts babbling about being down on his luck, and just crashing there while he get's on his feet. Rayveness doesn't care about any of that. All she knows is that her son's friend looks tasty, that she hasn't had breakfast, she's taken the day off, and that she's going to fuck his brains out. And so she does.

00:26:55 | 1.53 GB | MP4

Genre:
Mature, Big Tits, Big Ass

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Samantha 38G

There's someone knocking on Bam's door. Why it's none other than lusty, busty Samantha 38G. What brings her over? Sam's seen his ad offering his couch for sale on Craigslist. Samantha checks out the couch and by that we mean, she sits on it and bounces up and down so fast her big tits are close to popping out of her dress. She inspects the material and notices some stains. Wonder where they came from..has this man been watching Samantha's videos? Samantha is a great negotiator so watch her in action trying to arrange the deal in her favor. Bam has no chance especially when she's rubbing his junk through his pants. Before the deal is done, that couch takes a major beating as they fuck hard, fast and furiously. After their rough ride, and after Sam's huge hooters are coated in man-juice, listen to what she says for the twist in this tale of a torrid twosome.

Sam Buys A Couch

00:15:00 | 870 MB | MP4

Genre:
BBW, Big Tits, Natural Boobs, Blonde, Hardcore, Blowjob

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Samantha Paige

Yesssss , shes here lol, finally. I been getting mad emails about my new girl Samantha Paige. Well , i put her together with my boy Mr. Onyx , and they damn sure had fun.

Cum All In My Pussy

00:33:38 | 363 MB | WMV

Genre:
BBW, Big Butt, Big Tits, Fat, Hardcore, Interracial, SSBBW

Video:
768x432

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Jennica Lynn

One of the best things about shooting with a girl like Jennica Lynn is helping her bring some of her naughty fantasies to life. In helping her fulfill her risque urges, XL Men worldwide get some of their favorite fantasies fulfilled. Today, Jennica, who is typically as sweet a girl as you'll ever meet, wants to explore a more sexual, bad girl side of herself.

Busting Out Of The Net

00:12:27 | 277 MB | MP4

Genre:
BBW, Big Tits, Solo, Natural Boobs, Masturbation

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Sandra Otterson (Wifeys)

Couple of things I really loved in this video- watching Hubby fuck me with his pants down around his ankles. Totally hot to me because I know how fucking horny he was. The other thing I loved was watching his cock pulse and jerk after I put it back in my mouth while he was cumming. I love to feel his hard cock spasm when he's having an orgasm- totally hot and dirty to me!

Pre-Halloweenie!

00:18:29 | 457 МБ | WMV

Genre:
All Sex,Big Tits, MILF, Oral

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD