Duration: 2:04:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2078kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sakuya 18yo Anal Arousa

Ian Rivera and Cole Sloan

Cast: Cole Sloan ,Ian Rivera
Video language: English

Today's hotties are Ian Rivera and Cole Sloan. We start by interviewing Ian about his first sexual experience. Apparently Ian had an admirer on his swim team; this is where Ian learned how fun the deep end could be. For Asianboynation, cum see where a swimmer meets a paddle and heads "up" river.On the bed with Ian, Cole dives right in as the two kiss passionately. Cole says that Ian is, "good with his tongue." Ian quips, "you have no idea." As Ian strips Cole and licks down his stomach, Ian pulls off Cole's underwear and comments, "well, well, well, seems like I have some work to do." Ian goes down on Cole's thick cock and instantly impresses Cole, "damn," remarks Cole. "This is going to be fun," smirks Ian. He also tells Cole what a nice beautiful cock he has. Cole replies by swallowing Ian's dick. This has Ian panting from the get go; Cole devours and doesn't come up for air until Ian is fully erect.The boys move into a 69 and moan as they suck. Ian's cock ring serves only as a suggestion to a stopping point; Cole ignores the ring and powers through, balls and all. As Cole enters Ian, the bottom moans, "fuck yeah, fuck my ass." Cole thrusting his thick cock into Ian has both of them are in instantaneous pleasure. In a missionary position, Ian tries to catch his breath, but Cole has quickened the pace. Ian grabs his cock and hold on for dear life; "fuck me;" Ian manages to get out as he grabs the bed for support.Ian then goes atop to ride Cole, "oh yeah" whimpers Ian as Cole thrusts from below. I capture the action from above as the two gallop into . "Oh shit," pants the bottom as the top is at a full gate. The two caress and again kiss; Ian begins to jerk his hard cock while Cole is still inside him. "Oh fuck," gasps Ian as he produces a healthy load of white jizz. Ian then goes to work on Cole, sucking until Cole grabs his cock and shouts, "I'm gonna cum." Cole delivers a sweet load onto Ian's face, most of Cole's load is quickly lapped up by Ian; "I love the cum from you fat cock," remarks Ian.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3883kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 771.8 MB

Download Ian Rivera and Cole Sloan

Muscle Soldier

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese

超淫乱最高傑作完成!『マッスルソルジャー2』発売!!『20センチ超えの極太巨根 -望月裕也-』でデビューした望月裕也と、のメインモデル、一ノ瀬徹が巨根同士で夢の競演!!さらに『乳首を弄られて先走りでベトベトになる変態アスリートノンケ18歳の性癖』メインモデル、本城浩昭もエロ本番緊急収録!ノンケがゲイに入り交じる、ド変態濃厚セックスパーティーが始まる!!

Duration: 1:58:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Muscle Soldier

Simon Wrestles his Cock

Simon Star cums back for another exclusive solo. This time, he's sporting a sexy young mustache while showing us some wrestling moves before wrestling with his delicious cock. Of course I got to play with him a bit in the bed too, so that I could open his ass wide and get his cock very hard too...I'll do anything for my loyal fans!

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3935kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Simon Wrestles his Cock

Flat Tire Boys

Cast: Kento ,Yuya

When your tire is flat, and you are stuck on some desolate street, don't lose hope. There may just be a knight on a shiny bicycle to lend you a helping hand...and maybe even a little something more. That seems to be the moral of this passionate video featuring 2 star crossed Japanese lovers, Kento and Yuya. The video starts as Yuya finds himself in a rut..his bicycle tire is flat and he has no idea what to do to fix it. Fortunately, Kento was riding home from college when he noticed sweet Yuya struggling with his bicycle. He reached into his bag where he pulled out a trusty tire pump, and pumped this boy's tire up good. I bet you can guess this isn't the only sort of pumping that is going to be going on... After the bicycle is fixed, Yuya invites Kento over for a nice cool , and soon the 2 sweethearts ride away into the setting sun. Back in Yuya's apartment, he hands Kento a . Kento proceeds to spill the all over himself, but Yuya just scoops it away and the 2 start to and share stories. It's not long before Yuya's hand is on Kento's leg. The 2 share a nervous but sweet kiss. Soon Yuya is unbuttoning Kento's trousers and sucking on his cock. What follows is some sweet, sweet lovemaking with Yuya on the top as he gives this boy's beautiful ass a great pounding, Kento loving every minute of the ride. He pumps that ass so hard you can see the sweat on his brow as he's pounding (told you there would be some pumping). Finally, he pulls out his dick and shoots a load all over his ass and back. The 2 finish their lovemaking with some sweet and lovely kisses. Kento fixed his flat tire and rode his way into Yuya's heart.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3886kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 708.9 MB

Download Flat Tire Boys

Striker Vol4

平成のジュニア世代の美少年たちが乱交・輪姦シーンで魅せるファロスの雫!
ボクに.入れて!イレテ!もうイキそう~!
[PLAY 1]
優馬-YUMA-age:19 ベトベト!
ヒット作「ストライカー2」のメインモデル・優馬(巨根でバリウケの19歳)が
覆面男た.ちにトロマンを生々しくヤラレまくる4P乱交!
[PLAY 2]
カオル-KAORU-age:18 注目!
「アナライズ」のメインモデルのカオル(18歳)が短髪にイメージチェンジ!
今度は目かくしされて肛門をハードファック!
駅弁スタイルの連続ファックにマジ泣きしながらも最後は黒肌に真っ白い
ザーメンをぶちまけるカオル!
[PLAY 3]
ミツキ-MITSUKI-age:18 大胆新人!
新人少年ミツキ(18歳)がいきなりの3P乱交!
強力ゴーグルマン兄貴たちにバック攻めで掘られまくられ、
さらに3連結ファックされて直腸マンコが大痙攣!

Duration: 1:52:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2306kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Striker Vol4

_半失神

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots

実に発!壮絶15人ぶっかけ、超絶輪姦、初2本挿しx2回、凄惨、ガン掘られ失禁、顔面水ぶっかけ.。
「許してください.」 響き渡る超絶叫虚しく、とどまることのない卑劣な仕打ちに卓は壊れてしまうのか.!? 衝撃的全3パート!
初2本挿しx連続2回で半失神!3人にマワされ続ける極限輪姦4P!高速イラマチオにえずく!テープ拘束でローター3本挿し!2本挿しの激痛に「壊れる!」とガチ絶叫で許しを請うも意識が遠のき.!肩先まで飛ばす強制掘られイキ!

Duration: 2:04:54
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download _半失神

NS-753

で初登場したノンケとタイ旅行。タイ料理・寺院巡り・ナイトマーケットなど。生掘り掘られイキで充実した旅行でした。メインモデルに目隠しはございません。

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps