Cruelcity.com- Your Disgruntled Employee Gets Revenge On Your Wife (Tina Winter and Anne Love)

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cruelcity.com- Your Disgruntled Employee Gets Revenge On Your Wife (Tina Winter and Anne Love)

Description:
In this video Anne is your wife, and a disgruntled employee of yours, Tina Winter, has tied her to a table so she can have her way with her Tina`s pissed you haven`t given her a raise, and she informs you that she`s going to take her frustration out on Anne`s body. I`ll give your wife what she`s never had from you, she begins. Some laughter and some orgasms she laughs as she approaches Anne`s defenseless body. Your wife`s unable to cry out thanks to the tape her captor has placed over her mouth, but you can still hear her muffled laughs as Tina begins to tickle her all over. Anne`s body squirms as Tina rubs her fingers across her body, her stifled cackles growing louder and louder as your frustrated employee continues to tease her. When Tina`s finally done tormenting your wife with tickles, she cuts Anne`s panties off and makes you watch as she uses a vibrator on the girl`s swollen clit until she has a powerful orgasmIncluding: tickling, forced orgasm, laughing , lesbian domination
Model:
Tina Winter, Anne Love
Studio:
Cruelcity.com
Info:
File Name : AnneLove_TinaWinter_66-1080.mp4
File Size : 391.27 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/292f1d30a5acb