Cruelcity.com- Nicole Uses Her Slave s Tongue as Human Toilet Paper

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cruelcity.com- Nicole Uses Her Slave_s Tongue as Human Toilet Paper

Description:
Mistress Nicole is writing in her monthly planner when her stomach suddenly cramps up. She tries to ignore the pain, but it quickly becomes evident that something_s not right. She must have eaten something bad, and now she desperately needs to shit She heads to the bathroom and takes a seat on the toilet, groaning as she squeezes out a monster turd. Ah, fuck she says in frustration when she realizes she_s out of toilet paper. She calls her slave to her side and scolds him for failing to replace it while he hangs his head in shame. I_m so stupid, he says, confessing that he forgot to buy more. He_ll pay for making such a rookie mistake, and his punishment will be cleaning her asshole with his mouth She bends over, shoves her ass in his face, and makes him lick her clean. He becomes her human toilet paper, using his tongue to clean her shit-stained asshole. Get your tongue in there nice and deep, she instructs, and slaps him across the face when he fails to impress her. He cowers meekly in fear, then doubles his efforts, working harder to lick her asshole. He only wants to please his mistress, even if it means using his mouth as toilet paper When he slobbers all over her asshole, she reprimands him for getting her asshole too wet and makes him blow on it until it_s dry.
Model:
Mistress Nicole
Studio:
Cruelcity.com
Info:
File Name : ns_toilet_paper_2-1080.mp4
File Size : 280.92 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:23

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/32503c3d46c86