Cruelcity.com- Isobel Smothers Her Slave s Face with Her Ass

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cruelcity.com- Isobel Smothers Her Slave_s Face with Her Ass

Description:
You know what we_re going to do now? Isobel asks her slave as he kneels before her naked and afraid. She slaps him across the face, then makes him open his mouth so she can spit down his throat. He learns that his torture is only just beginning when she instructs him lay down and stands over him menacingly. Are you scared? she asks as she towers above him. Take a deep breath, she tells him, and you better take a good one since it_ll be the last one you take for a while. Squatting down, she takes a seat on his face and smothers him with her ass. What_s wrong, you having a hard time breathing? she taunts as she bounces up and down on his face. He squirms beneath her, fighting for air that she refuses to give him, and she laughs as he flails around like he_s dying. The last thing you ever smell will be my pussy and ass, she cackles in joy, loving every second of his misery. Muffled screams escape him as she continues to smother him by sitting on his face Will she finally allow him to breathe?
Model:
Isobel Devi
Studio:
Cruelcity.com
Info:
File Name : Face_Sitting-1080.mp4
File Size : 260.67 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a313cda2238a5