Cruelcity.com- Foot Worship with Ruined Orgasm

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Cruelcity.com- Foot Worship with Ruined Orgasm

Description:
Naked and kneeling before her, Isobel_s slave begs her for permission to touch himself. Please let me touch my cock, mistress he pleads as he stares at her beauty. She finally allows him to stroke his dick, but only lets him use one hand. She spits on his cock and he uses it as lube, jerking off while she teases him with her sexy feet. She instructs him to take her heels off and he eagerly obliges, his dick rock hard as she shoves her toes in his mouth. He_s incredibly horny and aching to cum, begging mistress Isobel to let him blow his load. She teases him by taking her sweet time deciding whether or not she_ll let him while he begs for release. I_m going to let you cum on the count of three, she finally tells him, then begins her slow countdown. In a cruel twist, she kicks him in the balls just before the countdown ends and laughs as he buckles in pain She_s completely ruined his orgasm and couldn_t be happier about it. You loser, you_re not going to get to cum today she giggles maniacally while he cups his shattered testicles.
Model:
Isobel Devi
Studio:
Cruelcity.com
Info:
File Name : Foot_Fetish_Ruined_Orgasm-1080.mp4
File Size : 215.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/04c583b4316fc