kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
- BOTH Get To Know Me-1 & 2

Description:
This is both of my EFRO versions of my 1st and 2nd Get To Know Me Videos
1-1st Get To Know Me
This is the 1st get to know me video I did EFRO style-This is a great addition to my Get To Know More video. Its very real and very heart felt.
I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
How I got into Scat
What I like best about it
Do I like female or male scat better
I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
At the end I do what I do.take a big poop
2-GET To Know Me More GIGANTIC LOAD
This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video.
THIS VERSION is 11 mins long and I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life
I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days
After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldnt even believe it
ENJOY
From Your Favorite Redhead
Model:
AutumnYoung
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1st-Get-to-Know-Me-EFRO-ONLY-1080.mp4
File Size : 906.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:46
Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS