Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Packaging Rachel - Part 3

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 3

Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell Pd to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Nina - oiled up in green rope

The wonderful Nina! She will try a reverse prayer, including a crotch rope, and frog tied legs. That's going to be a struggle! Her beautiful body is all oiled up, but that won't help her. The ropes are too tight! She looks amazing in this crazy struggle, don't miss the video clip and picture set!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Nina - oiled up in green rope

The Zucchini Incident

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Mason
Genres: Tattoo ,Doctor ,Fingering ,slim ,Clover Clamps ,Facesitting ,Anal Fingering ,Blonde ,Sub ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Mason's an embarrassed waitress who goes to the doctor to remove a zucchini stuck up her ass. Doctor Madeline punishes and fucks her with a strapon for being a slut. Mason then takes the doctors fist up her dripping wet cunts and erupts with intense orgasms!

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Zucchini Incident

Grueling Domination Of Brooklyn Gray

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Brooklyn Gray is one tough cookie, so when given the opportunity to face off with The Pope on Hogtied, Brooklyn jumped at the chance. We start with this pain slut's hands tied to the ceiling, and a spreader bar between Brooklyn's legs.

Duration: 47:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Grueling Domination Of Brooklyn Gray

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits,Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation

In the final part of Holly Heart's live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is dp time. This bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Lydia enjoys being pushed past her comfort zone, but their is a trust factor that is needed for such intense shoots. The Pope is one that she trusts and allows him to push her beyond what she is normally willing to endure. Lydia begins kneeling on ht bed with her arms pulled into a strappado behind her, and her legs tied tightly holding them apart. It's time for the pain to engulf her body and mind, and what better way than with baton that is used in a way to torment her most. The rib cage is a spot that you must use the utmost when tormenting, as to not separate the ribs, or break them. next a crotch rope is added that stresses her body even more. Add nipple clamps and tie them off as well, and Lydia is positioned for her first orgasms.

Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lydia Black Suffers In Grueling Bondage

Por Favor

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Amarna Miller is absolutely adorable. She has cute little braids in her hair and a sweet jumper that she may even manage to keep on for the first minute of her time with O.T. before he cuts it away and off her perky, soft body. He has her tied up in a net of ropes each connected to the one around her neck. Her arms are raised and tied up to the ceiling by the wrists. Amarna may be even cuter when she is completely defenseless.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Por Favor

Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

Download Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

Big breasted MILF Darling has huge squirting orgasms

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We will not rest until this hardbodied Milf has every single drop of cum sex out of her well trained holes. Let's make this happen.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Big breasted MILF Darling has huge squirting orgasms