Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Elle Alexandra, gorgeous redhead dominatrix punishes Mia Gold!

Cast: Elle Alexandra ,Mia Gold
Genres: Facesitting ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Lesbian ,Brunette ,Femdom ,slim ,Strap On ,Corporal Punishment ,Dildo
Video language: English

Welcome the all natural redheaded lesbian dominatrix, Elle Alexandra to Whipped Ass! Elle is an undeniably sexy domme with a thirst for punishing girls! Mia Gold is a cute submissive with a round ass perfect for spanking! These two met a year ago to the day and haven't seen each other since. Elle teaches Mia what the last year has done for her with sexy verbal, hot spanking, challenging bondage, dildo gag, clamps, flogging, finger banging and strap-on ass fucking!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Elle Alexandra, gorgeous redhead dominatrix punishes Mia Gold!

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Straight ,Handler ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,Double Penetration ,shaved ,Bondage ,Straitjacket

Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it's time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I'm done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you're welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.

Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Today we have a treat in store for us. Syren De Mer is a lifestyle swinger. It was actually her love of the dick that got her into the industry in the first place. This is a woman that does gangbangs as a hobby. Can she handle the rigors of a live show? Or will it be too much for this cock slut? We should find out! This is throat training at its finest.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mer in relentless live action bound and throat trained

London River is fucked without mercy

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Everyone loves London River. And how can you not? Her extreme flexibility, earth shattering orgasms and general willingness to throw herself at everything with no holds barred makes her a keeper. London is fun. In order to give this sensation slut the experience she so deeply craves, we bring 3 different cocks to the table. It really is the only chance we have against a sexual animal like London. Oh and the blindfold and straightjacket helps too.

Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download London River is fucked without mercy

SexuallyBroken Cutie Kahlista Back For Live Throat Fucking in Intense

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kahlista Stonem, Dee Williams Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony

Sexually Broken live shows are not for just any model. They are reserved only for the best. Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance, Kahlista is one of the best out there.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Cutie Kahlista Back For Live Throat Fucking in Intense

StrapOnSquad Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian f"cking machine does the trick and more.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels