Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Kel Blowie

Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow for Kel Blowie, Part 2! She's chained up to a devious device, her neck immobilized in steel bondage. On her knees in a cute floral romper, Jesse wastes no time shoving his cock down her throat. She gags and drools everywhere during the sloppy blow job as he rubs his dick across her face.
Next, the device is pivoted up and she's brought to her feet, balancing in heels with her ass fully on display. Jesse quickly takes advantage of the vulnerable position, and her eyes roll back in her head as he begins fucking her roughly.
The device is flipped one more time, and Kel is bent over for more brutal fucking. Jesse rams into her gorgeous full ass, shading it pink from the impact. Finally, he treats her to the hitachi and she cums like crazy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kel Blowie

Insex - Cabin Corps

Ah the great outdoors - the chirping birds, the clean fresh air, the bound naked girls screaming through cloth-stuffed mouths. In this article, yx, 101, and 411 spend a relaxing day in the country, bonding with nature in a whole new way. At daybreak, poor yx is tied to a cross. Legs spread, arms outstretched, crotch resting on a sharp wooden block, she suffers beautifully as the pain quickly intensifies.

Format: avi
Duration: 36:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1728kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 498.7 MB

Download Insex - Cabin Corps

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Penny Post Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 754.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 3

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

Punk - Inez

Inez is a punk rocker with the attitude, piercings, hair and tattoos to match. We put her through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked. She took it like a champ, having everything from her tits tightly clamped to being spun around like a top on a dildo while suspended in the air. Her tattoo says "Hate Me" but you're going to love watching this little badass get tied up and worked over!

Format: real
Duration: 44:25
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 145.2 MB

Download Punk - Inez

Red girl Uniform

Mina was late to come home from school today. As her punishment for being naughty she is tied with hemp rope on the bed. Wearing a red uniform and black thigh high boots, she ends up hogtied and tightly gagged and left to struggle.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5496kbps

File size: 618.0 MB

Download Red girl Uniform

Finished off with fucking machine!

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Devilynne took a break to go be a milf, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up milf in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren't going to make this easy on her. Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne's tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Finished off with fucking machine!