Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Kira Noir shackled down in belt bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

We love her for that fact. What kind of trouble can we get into today? It is time to play. Bend over and bound down on a custom made bondage device that puts her holes at the perfect height for the use, Kira is perfectly displayed. On one end is her beautiful bubble butt, on the other end is her eager mouth. Belts and shackles keep her firmly in place Then all we do is add dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 937.4 MB

Download Kira Noir shackled down in belt bondage

Insex - 1016 in rubber

Studio: Insex

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Format: avi
Duration: 24:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 332.6 MB

Download Insex - 1016 in rubber

Harnessed Blindfolded and Secured

Mina is wearing a lace bodysuit over sheer nude coloured pantyhose. She is secured into a leather 5 point harness, gagged, blindfolded, collared and zipped into a very tight blue zipper armbinder. That isn't quite enough so she is also belted at the elbows and wrists just to be sure she cant escape, and finds herself face down on the couch with her ankles belted to her thighs and a rope pulling her head back and secured to the belt around her elbows. Blind, gagged and tied up really tight, that's how every sexy woman should be kept.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Harnessed Blindfolded and Secured

Hose-Hooded & Bound

Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring! Afterwards, she is tape-tied in a seated yoga position while her head is encased! Tobi endures numerous pantyhose bondages while wearing a while corset and heels to match. Repeatedly hooded, bound, gagged, and contorted, seether puts the long legged lass through her paces. A must-have for any hose and bondage enthusiast!

Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1192kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Hose-Hooded & Bound

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2

Violet Monroe

It takes a special type of starlet to handle a live BaRS show. Most can not hang with what an all live, non stop, brutal and punishing Sexuallybroken show. Violet Monroe is not like most. Her pale skin, long red hair and elegant face belie the true sexual animal that lurks between. She wants, she craves, what we can dish out. She is here today to be sexually broken as only we can.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Violet Monroe

So Spread, So Fucked, So Helpless

Cast: Jynx Maze
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Fingering ,Domination ,Straight ,Hitachi ,Feet ,switch ,Bondage

The very beautiful Jynx Maze is back! We create a custom metal device to spread Jynx as far as she can go, legs and arms out wide. Our cold, hard metal keeps her immobile, so this girl is as helpless as can be.
We fill her wet cunt with our Omega fucking machine. Her big brown eyes look up at us while we rubber band and cane her sensitive feet. We make her cum with the Hitachi, and let Omega do what Omega does best: fuck the shit out of our sweet, bound friend. Enjoy.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 377.0 MB

Download So Spread, So Fucked, So Helpless

Fatima Brutal part 3

Studio: Graias

The "Fatima brutal" series continues with probably the most brutal part, that is pussy whipping. Fatima is exhausted and her entire body aches after the whole day''s torture but her soul is unbreakable. This girl is a wonder!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 602.3 MB

Download Fatima Brutal part 3

The Training of Sabrina Fox, Day Two

Cast: Sabrina Fox ,Lobo
Genres: Gimp ,Latinx ,top ,masturbation ,Straight ,BDSM ,Redhead ,Big Tits ,shaved ,brunet

Early morning inspection
Immersion techniques to combat fears:Stairs, Falling
Work on balance issues
Run the Bleachers
Extract info from homework review
Drill the Rules and Positions
Hook her ass and fuck her like a dog
Press her deeper into submission using control and release
Order masturbation to multiple orgasm
Imprint association of orgasms and choking
Cover her in come and stand her at attention
Assign research on community integration
Dismiss her to quarters for the night.

Duration: 1:16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Sabrina Fox, Day Two

All natural stunner Abella Danger

We have had Abella Danger before and she was such a delight that we just had to have her back. Her enthusiasm and willingness to destroy herself on the dick is undeniable. we like it when they are this eager. Let's reward that eagerness, shall we? This all natural starlet is bound down doggy style with belts, her big bubble butt and shaved pussy perfectly displayed. Both ends are wide open for business and we simply walk right up and fill them to the brim. There is no warm up, just straight rough and brutal fucking. The orgasms flow in short order.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6784kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 989.2 MB

Download All natural stunner Abella Danger