Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Whipped Into A Frenzy

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Slaves are always making mistakes. And "those" in charge always have to devise more stringent ways to make sure these mistakes aren't repeated. This is why Dee Dee (Caressa Savage) finds herself on a huge slant rack responding to a variety of her mistress' whips.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Whipped Into A Frenzy

Police in St. Petersburg

And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!

Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 967.0 MB

Download Police in St. Petersburg

Rough BDSM treatment

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Taylor Mae
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle.
She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.
She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her.
He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her.
Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down.
He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Rough BDSM treatment

No More Smoking

Little Tara in an unenviable position as knows that her back is in danger. It is caught with cigarettes again, and is in hands of the teacher for receipt of severe penalty.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 374.1 MB

Download No More Smoking

Past The Limit

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Hope is a very sensitive young lady and her pussy responds to a hitachi faster than many you may meet. Unfortunately for her, she entered the wrong kind of dungeon to have one orgasm too many. By the time she is halfway through her trial she can't stop cumming and no matter where she tries to run, the vibrator will always find her sensitive clit and continue forcing more and more from her until she is overwhelmed by the torture of pleasure. Don't miss it!

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7733kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

Download Past The Limit

SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Domination, Humiliation, DeepThroat, Hardcore

The submissive and obedient sex slave Nikki Bell hasn't left the dungeon yet. She's actually prepped for some more bondage and domination fun. Her Master thinks she needs more training and disgrace.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1

As told by Illustrious Rouge I had another great dream the other night. Once again I found myself in an old rickety bed under a spotlight. The same man as before tossed a noose around my neck and then tied it off to the head board. Even though my hands were free, with my neck tied I was completely at his mercy, and I liked it. He took his time tying my wrists to the headboard, and then he tied my ankles together and tied them to the footboard. At this point it was rather nice. The ropes were not tight at all, especially compared to last time. I had a feeling that this might change though. He walked behind the headboard and shoved a big Ball in my mouth with a strap running through the middle which was buckled around my head. This was tight. He then quickly secured my left wrist. I was right the bondage started to get a little more stringent. He lifts my skimpy little tank top and starts groping and kneading my tits. He leaves. I can't see him anymore, but I KNOW he's still watching me. I can feel it. He comes back and unties my neck. Ahhh he has a reason. He buckles this really crazy, creepy, head harness, muzzle thingy on my head. It takes him a while as there are a ton of buckles. Next he unties my wrists from the headboard only to retie them to the very ends down low. He then unties my ankles. As he does I see that he had made attached the ropes around my ankles, before he tied them together. Now he pulls my ankles out to the ends of the footboard, forcing me to spread my legs. Look at the time, I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1