Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Dia Zerva

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.
Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dia Zerva

Tasting the Kitten

The sexy kitten is back with her hard body and soft beauty to be tested again...Mark gets the chance to dominate and control her and his plans are somewhat different than our typical shoot...he takes the opportunity to eat her ass and pussy, as well as giving her a taste of his cock, and once again, Feliciity does not disappoint.

Duration: 39:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 805.2 MB

Download Tasting the Kitten

Welted Wednesday

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Crying, screaming, throat fucking, welts, tears and pain. It just does not get any more romantic then that does it?
With tits made for abuse and a face like an angel, Wednesday Harrington is one amazing slave

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:46
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

Download Welted Wednesday

Hazel vs. Her Own Feedback

While chatting with Hazel I discovered she had an affinity for several things. As my mind envisioned how I could use one of them the answer became obvious. Why not use all of them? After bolting her to the floor with straps first on her list was nipple clamps. No problem. Next was predicament bondage. I had planned for this one by using handcuffs on her wrists instead of bolting them to the floor. This allowed her to raise them in the air a few inches. Just enough that with the string tied to them pulling on her nipple clamps putting them down wouldn't be pleasant. Finally, every girl's favorite, forced orgasm. Buzzing on high Hazel fell into a rhythm of building towards an orgasm only to have it yanked away when she relaxed her arms. Each cycle keeping her on edge, flipping from pure ecstasy to frustrating pain. By the smile on her face, it's clear she loved every second of it.

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 405.0 MB

Download Hazel vs. Her Own Feedback

Nazi Torture Castle

Cindy Prince's classic bondage videos have been digitally remastered on DVD! Cindy is a C.I.A. agent posing as a nurse in World War II. After her plane is shot down, she is captured and the Nazi's believe that she's out to their leader. She's taken to the Nazi Torture castle when she refuses to talk Cindy endures torment after painful torment with chains, strap and more. After all of these nightmarish tortures are inflicted upon her will she finally confess? This video and others they produced are unique in the annals of home grown BDSM watch and find out what happens next!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 755.5 MB

Download Nazi Torture Castle