Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Obeying Sir

Sir locked a ballgag on me, cuffed me, and blindfolded me. He told me to sit and wait, but I didn't know what he had in mind! It is so scary! But also exciting! I will always do as Sir pleases. It turns out he wanted to play with me, pull my hair and choke me. I love breath play! Somehow it just gets to me, a big hand around my throat. I wonder if there are any other girls out there who like that?

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 282kbps

File size: 572.8 MB

Download Obeying Sir

Apartment

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English

She's wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test - beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: "I want to come back". Ok, can she act? Let's do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water - start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Apartment

Bound For Revenge - Pantyhose Bondage

Release Year: 2023

Alicia Silver wants to give her boyfriend a gift. She wants Dolly to tie her up in her uniform. Dolly agrees and hog-ties Alicia but the plan goes awry as Alicia struggles to get free, her skirt rides up exposing her control top pantyhose over black bikini panties. Dolly ball gags her as a knot rubs her clit.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:25
Video: 480x320, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 691kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

Download Bound For Revenge - Pantyhose Bondage

Teat training

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

She starts off with nipple clamps (which she hates), and soon Cindy is strapped to the milking bench in a very strict bondage position. Her arms are behind her back and her head is pulled back and tied to the barn wall. The electronic breast training machine quickly makes her nipples 4 times bigger, it is very powerful. After a long session of teat pumping, the farmer finally shuts off the machine. Cindy's teats are now very tender, but the farmer shows no mercy: the clover clamps are reapplied again! A terrible ordeal for poor Cindy, but she needs more training!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14629kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Teat training

Layed

Penny Lay has come to play. She just didn't know what kind of play she would be getting into. She struggles in the rope, but before she has time to gain any semblance of escape she's having pantyhose pulled over her face. Then then a gag is pulled deeply into her mouth. Electrical tape completes the insex mask. Her beautiful red hair is smashed to her pretty face. Her dress is cut off to reveal her petite sexy body.
Her arms are pulled over the top of the table and a heavy stone is attacked to her hair. With her back arched her tits are ripe for a good whipping. Her knees are spread wide and the cane is used on the inside of her tender thighs. "I love my pain!" She shouts as the vibrator makes her cum over and over again.
Now she's bent over the table and her sexy ass is pushed out obscenely. Her cunt is flogged and then she's vibrated again. This time it's only a tease. She's not allowed to cum until Matt is ready.

Duration: 37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Layed

Modern Interrogatio - Die Rosenhexe

Studio: Interrogatio
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish
Video language: German

Die Heilerin Amalia wird ans Bett des kranken Inquisitors gerufen. Dieser leidet unter schlimmen Krämpfen, doch der städtische Medicus ist verreist und niemand weiß Rat. Als sie mit ihm allein ist im Schlafgemach, verwendet sie nicht nur verbotene Rosendüfte, um den armen Herrn wieder zu Kräften zu bringen. Sie greift unter die Decke und dort zu äußerst unkonventioneller Hilfe... Doch siehe da: es kehrt Leben in den alten Mann zurück. Für Amalia jedoch beginnt das Leid: man unterstellt ihr die Verwendung von Zaubermitteln und schafft sie in den Hexenturm. Dort möchte sie ihre Unschuld beweisen und stellt sich den Proben der Hexenjäger. Diese jedoch lassen kaum eine Schikane unversucht. Die Hexe muss Ausdauer und Demut beweisen, und zur schwersten Probe wird sie ans Rad geflochten, gebunden und gepeitscht mit Rosen aus ihrem Garten!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Modern Interrogatio - Die Rosenhexe

SB Maddy O'Reilly part 4

Maddy O'Reilly gets restrained and throatboarded by 2 huge cocks, brutal challenging deepthroat!
Today we have one the always eager Maddy O'Reilly back to grace our stage. This redheaded sweetheart comes across as shy and somewhat quiet on first impression, but first impressions are not always accurate. This all natural girl next door is actually a raging sexual animal that craves as much cock as she can possibly get her hands on.
Bound down and splayed out on a custom made wooden bondage device with her legs spread wide, Maddy is lashed down with leather belts. A vibrator is screwed into place between her wide open legs to ensure she will be getting nonstop unrelenting sensation while the cock is owning her throat. Her lush body is oiled down to display it properly. The restraints ensure that she can not do so much as twitch, and her neck is firmly held in place by a belt. We walk right up and make full use of Maddy's mouth. It is warm and inviting and feels just like home. This is throatboarding at its finest.
One after another, the cocks step and use Maddy's facepussy. She gurgles and moans around mouthfuls of dick as drool pours out and down her oiled breasts. We run a train on her throat, using it fast and hard without mercy. The bondage and relentless pace serves a purpose, plunging Maddy into sexual subspace. Her face goes slack as she is blasted right out of her mind. This is exactly why Maddy came to us today, she craves that Sexuallybroken experience. All the while, the vibrator is ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her exposed pussy.
Dazed and confused and , Maddy is a drool covered mess, reduced to a mere cockshealth. We have long ago pounded out her throat to an exact fit. She can do nothing but lie there limply and moan. This is what sexually broken looks like, although in Maddy's case it is more like sexually destroyed. We leave the vibrator running and walk away as yet another orgasm comes spilling out of that hardworking pussy.

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 813.1 MB

Download SB Maddy O'Reilly part 4