Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Caged and Roped part 1

Sierra has been roped and caged...she trembles around the cage, leashed to the top, hoping for a way out...alas, at SocietySM, there are no happy endings, at least not before the nightmare begins...She id given instructions before she is groped and spanked...Now tied to the side of the cage, her body is open and helpless to floggers and whips...and the reward of pleasure which she has the nerve to deny me...She is roped to the horse and punished for not accepting my rewards, and then I fill her pussy and I continue to flog and pleasure her to much better results...In the last scene, she is roped and spread on a sofa...unable to move her hips, her pussy is an easy target....and then more pleasure with the vibrator, and I think Sierra is beginning to understand her place as a sexual submissive

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2466kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 239.4 MB

Download Caged and Roped part 1

Natalia Forrest - Breast Training Machine & Sybian Milking

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Natalia Forrest
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breast Training Machine
Video language: English

Beauty babe Natalia Forrest is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - Breast Training Machine & Sybian Milking

Interrogation Torture

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, Forced Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot

Juliette is brought in a cellar. She wears sexy dessous and nylons. She wears an armbinder and a gag. The guy regags her. But only to put on a harness ring gag. Now she has to sit on the table. He takes off her bra and touches her breasts. Now she has to lie back and her head is fixed in a wooden neck stock. Her ankles are cuffed. And he also fixes her body with leatherbelts to the table. And her head is fixed. The guy loves nipples and tits and he takes a cane and strikes he breats. Juliette moans a lot. After whipping her he takes clothes pins and attaches the pins to her nipples.

Duration: 46:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Interrogation Torture

Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Release Year: 2023

Let us take a look into the future, when methods of chastisement will be refined to a state of psychological and emotional complexity so that the minds of those who are being corrected will be completely blown until their faces are almost devoid of expression. With this in mind, let us observe naked and curvaceous newcomer Valentina Nappi as she is confined in a cage in a dark room--restricted not only by the strong metal mesh of the cage walls, but by metal tubes that restrict her movement as she stands upright in her imprisonment. She sees a black dildo moving through the bars--what could that mean? She soon learns, as she is then angled into a kneel...

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3923kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

Download Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

The Handmaiden - Nessie

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nessie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Nasty blonde really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 44:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Handmaiden - Nessie