Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Beaming - Miranda Miller

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Miranda Miller is trapped in a dungeon. She knows not where she is. Her captor has dressed her and applied her makeup, but he hasn't been seen for many hours. Her legs are tired and the drool just keeps pouring from her gagged mouth.
When he returns Miranda finds out just how cruel he is. Each new position holds a new torment. All her weight is put on her labia. She has to endure genital torture in many forms. He hits her and her sexually. It's her worst nightmare.
She wears the marks of her torment. Bright red lines criss-cross her ass and legs. Sometimes she gagged, but other times he likes to hear her scream and beg. He knows no mercy and Miranda knows only suffering.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Beaming - Miranda Miller

Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

Release Year: 2023

I put my slave through a lot of rigorous tests and physically challenging situations... A lot of which are not exactly the most enjoyable... even for her and her need for suffering. But when W⁄we first met and began to taste of one another, there was a dance that took place that was foundational.
Old fashioned and rudimentary.
Calculated and intrinsic.

Duration: 38:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cane and Strap Abigail Dupree Master James

Monkee Business

A cloud of gloom hangs over the tiny woodland village of St. Germaine. The lovely young girls of the village, once bubbling with laughter are now in a state of chronic depression. A big city doctor would diagnose this as classic PMS. But the village crone knows better. She has seen this before. Clearly these girls have been possessed by demons of depression. This is a job for Luke, exorcist monk. The possessed girls have been bound and carried to the monastery where Luke applies the tried and true techniques of tickling and bondage. After their tender skin has been cruelly caressed by the holy feather from the angel St. Michael, they will be besides themselves with laughter. The demons of gloom can't stand laughter1 once again the good monk has driven out the demons and restored joy to the village. Nevertheless, Bother Luke keeps his holy feather at the ready. One never knows. By this time next month the demons of gloom may return. It has been known to happen.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:26
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 531.8 MB

Download Monkee Business

Sexual Surrender

Release Year: 2023

Feel the intensity rise as these beautiful girls surrender to their lover's kinky desires. In seven breathtaking encounters, ten lesbians will quench their thirst with a little dominance and submission. Watch them reach the limits of passionate sex when one lover calls the shots.

Duration: 1:30:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 891kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 669.3 MB

Download Sexual Surrender

She Doesn't Want to Submit

We dressed Sierra up in virgin white lingerie, and she looked up at me with those big eyes and asked "Do I have to be submissive today?"...I told her to be as pissy and bratty as she would like and we can see how long she lasts...She remained quite defiant throughout the entire day, which I found very endearing...there's nothing like a little conflict in your BDSM and Sierra makes it very hot, and enjoys it even more...and I thoroughly enjoyed it myself.

Duration: 43:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2556kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 923.0 MB

Download She Doesn't Want to Submit

Kiki Keep Me! - Kiki Cali

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Kiki is wrapped in leather. An armbinder behind her back keeps her from doing much more than flopping about. A ball gag keeps her jaw wide and a strap keeps her legs together. Her predicament isn't complete. He adds a strap between her arms and ankles.
She's a flexible girl. Her knees fold back and her wrists wrap around behind her. A difficult position itself. Suspended by her ankles is much worse or much better depending on perspective. Kiki seems to like it. As soon as the vibrates touches her she squirts buckets through her panties.
Pain and butt stuff is what she asked for. The cane will cover the pain part. The welts show up instantly on her sexy little ass. Then comes a huge string of anal beads. She moans as one by one the balls are pushed between her cheeks.

Duration: 42:58
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 884.6 MB

Download Kiki Keep Me! - Kiki Cali

Ella Nova

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there. She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret.

Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ella Nova