Bisexual: Guy, Girl, what's the difference in the ass

Hard Hats and Hard Cocks Skien

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot
Video language: English
Who says blue collar dudes don't like to get it on bi style!? That's exactly what goes down in this warehouse setting as two sexy dudes and one in-the-mix blondie do MMF action proud! Ass and pussy get their fill of cock in this bi fantasy, and you'll be blowing your load all over the place just like these two down for anything dudes by the end of this hard hat and hard cock steamy action!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6456kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Hats and Hard Cocks

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Santoro fuck his Girlfriend while a gay guy eat his smelly fitness guy feet Slade

Cast: Matthew Santoro, Patrick
Genres: Bareback, All Sex, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cuckold, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Domination, Facial, Foot, Foot Fetish, Muscle, Tattoo, Youn
I look at my master's eyes, his arms, his chest, even with his clothes on, his torso looks so sexy, I see in detail how his veined and strong arm holds my leash, his girl who agrees with his role as master, she just looks at me without saying anything while kissing him, almost as if saying "This is what you can never have Patrick" and I know, unfortunately the type of guys I like are guys I can never have, straight guys... clearly they will never be my boyfriends nor someone to go to the movies or walk hand in hand with, but life taught me another way to please them, life taught me that men like them need faggy friends like me at their feet, but with faggy i don't talk about the traditional respectable gay man I mean one like me who enjoy feling less of a man than them, an ever-present accessory that highlights their masculinity, something you can even strut about it, like “look at my expensive watch” oh yeah “look at my faggy slave, mine cooks italian food and yours, do you even have one ? ha! and you call yourself a man?“, this is what I chose and I am happy with it, this skin of a man who chooses to serve another, is the skin with which I feel comfortable.Matthew takes off his shoes, tugs on my strap and makes me inhale his pleasant aroma of an Italian man, the smell of his masculine feet is so strong and intense, that although he smells of expensive perfumes, it is impossible not to transfer the sweat from his gym sneakers to his sneakers for social use, the aroma is there, always strong, always present and I love it, I also love the fact that his girl doesn't mind this at all, having a boyfriend with a strong feet smell, who also puts his feet in the face of pathetics like me, who makes them wipe their sweat, wash every inch of their strong man feet with my gay tongue.I've always said that by looking at details on camera you can guess how someone's feet smell, I think looking at Santoro's socks it's a bit obvious his smell.
Duration: 50:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santoro fuck his Girlfriend while a gay guy eat his smelly fitness guy feet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Presley Hart Spurgeon

Studio: CumEatingCucckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Femdom, Humiliating,
Presley thought this babe would be able to sneak in a little cock-sucking previous to her husband walked in, but she couldn’t stop one time that babe got started. To hell with her husband’s feelings; that babe was gonna receive what she needed and did not give a second thought to any consequences. Coz, indeed, this babe knew there would be none. Her spouse Jimmy was notoriously spineless and the toughest bone in his body was the shlong that babe pushed down his face hole when that chap had the temerity to ask what that babe thought she was doing. Engulf on that, doc!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1513kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Presley Hart

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bi Swingers Pt.3 Waiblingen

Cast: Vanessa Decker, Anna Rose, Linda Sweet, Tera Link, Micky Bold, Mark, P.J., Paulos, Alex, Joey Black, Alessandro Katz, Charlie Dean
Genres: Bisexual Couples Threesomes Anal
Sit back and watch as these swinging couples experience bisexual sex at its best. In the third volume of Bi Swingers. Couples are ready to let go and start exploring all of their taboo sexual fantasies. No holes barred! Nothing is forbidden! 100% bisexual swinging sex at its best! Do not miss this release!
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5228kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Swingers Pt.3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strapped Up And Ready To Bi Fuck Part 3 Valdosta

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BiMaxx
Cast: Jenna Lovely, Thomas Friedl, Barra Brass
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Hardcore
Strapped up and bi fucked is the name of the game for this bisexual crew, with Barra Brass and Jenna love hard at work on pounding some dude ass, as the other hot blondie is deeply involved in some MMF fucking, making sure that everyone has plenty to do at this bisexual fuck bash! Those asses are gonna take exactly what these chicks give them, but they've got loads of cum ready to go by the end of this final update, making sure that in true bisexual fashion both guys and girls get splattered in lots of creamy spunk! Check out all the intense, hardcore bisexual group action as they fuck this club up and then explode all over the place!
Duration: 28:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3726kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 824.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped Up And Ready To Bi Fuck Part 3

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nice To Make Your Bisexual Acquaintance Tow

Studio: Bimaxx
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Hardcore.
Two sexy couples meeting for the first time is the perfect setup to see how well they can really get along! After having some in the park and getting loosened up they head inside for a bisexual foursome that'll have them all over each others junk and exploring every hole they can! Guys fucking girls and guys fucking girls, what a way to end a first date Bimaxx style! -
Duration: 46:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice To Make Your Bisexual Acquaintance

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BiMaxx Bisex Party Vol 13: Bi Birthday Bash Linxi

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Angelika Sweet, Perry, Sandra B, Maxx, Tomm
Genres: Bisexual, All sex, Anal, Oral, Orgy
Birthdays are always fun, but when your entire party crew turns into a massive bisexual orgy you know you're in for one hell of a year! Sure, every guy wants to get laid by some hot stud or babe on his birthday...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:58
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 2928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiMaxx Bisex Party Vol 13: Bi Birthday Bash

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bi-Sexual Encounters Of The Exxxtreme Kind vol.2 Rio Frio

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Avalon Enterprises
Cast: Tera Joy, Diana Gold, Katie Scream, Kim Braun, Nikki Honey, Boy Toy, Tim Braun, Mark Steele, Mike Hook, Milan Long, Tom Boy, Vince Powers.
Genres: bisexual, all sex, oral, anal, 3-way, threesome, MMF
Packed with bi-bj's 3-way anal 3-way messy cum eating facials! 4 hot babes join 8 cute guys in totally wild all bareback bi-sex action! No one has to make a choice between cock or pussy. There's all here!
Format: avini
Duration: 2:25:58
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi-Sexual Encounters Of The Exxxtreme Kind vol.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BiSexual Barebacking vol.5 Elgin

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Gia Adore
Cast: Gigi, Alexandre Sena, Shane, Nico Blade, Randy Jones, Paulo Mack, Sylvia Diamond, Janos Volt, Babaloo Monique
Genres: Bi-sexual, Double Teaming, Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Threesome, Train
Have you ever seen a boy and a girl fighting over the same cock!
He fucks girls like he is straight - but whats that cock doing up his ass!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:38
Video: 576x432, XviD, 852kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 700.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiSexual Barebacking vol.5

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors Digby

Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Outdoor Sex, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot
Having fun out in nature on a lovely summer day is a fine thing to do, but why not make it a weekend to remember with some hardcore MMF bi action!? These two horny dudes and their super sexy blondie babe are all looking to have the best end of summer blowout ever, and after some champagne and grapes they're all in the mood to get it on right then and there by the lake, just pounding away on asshole and pussy until they all get the satisfaction they crave, stopping only when those cumshots blast out all over tits and face! You gotta love a hardcore, anything-goes weekend amongst friends!
Duration: 29:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 851.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bringing Bi To The Great Outdoors

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bi Swingers Pt.2 Tribune

Cast: Vanessa Decker, Anna Rose, Linda Sweet, Tera Link, Micky Bold, Mark, P.J., Paulos, Alex, Joey Black, Alessandro Katz, Charlie Dean
Genres: Bisexual Couples Threesomes Anal
This movie includes more explosive sex scenes filled with another round of provocative MMF bisexual action perfect for both guy and girl who love going both ways or who have fantasized about it. Along with the regular, amazing MMF action, this volume includes some nasty reaming and rimming, and a whole lot of gooey cum being shot on both guy and girl!
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5743kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Swingers Pt.2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD