Big collection of Gay Bondage - BDSM!

Never Too Late To Get A Spanking

Studio: Cp4men

A young man after re encountering his asks for a spanking to catch up for all the things he never got punished for.
His gives him a loving spanking for him not to feel like he missed out any discipline. First over jeans, then under pants, and then a firm hand on his bare bottom. To make sure the lesson is learned, after some corner time he gives him a paddling.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 4574kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 651.0 MB

Download Never Too Late To Get A Spanking

Football Hooligan Stas (Part 1)

Studio: Ruscapturedboys

Football hooligan Stas who was previously tortured but still didnt tell us about organizers of the fight at the football stadium continues to be stubborn. To heat Stas up in the new jail cell we once again tried all kind of whipping devices on him.

Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 809.3 MB

Download Football Hooligan Stas (Part 1)

Ill Do Anything

Studio: Tom Ropes Mcgurk

Ill Do Anything, is the hottest footage I have shot in awhile. Anthony Shaw and Andrew Phillips will blow you away, as they meet in the park and proceed home for some rough sex. Heavy Bondage suspension, paddling, strapping, whipping, and finally the dreaded zipper. Guaranteed to make a man cum.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:45
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1462kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ill Do Anything

Captive Fuck Slave Gets Used

Studio: Boynapped

Alex will certainly be broken in after this abusive spit roasting fuck from hung boys Reece and Sean. The boys need some mouth and arse to get their cum loads out, and this tied up boy is the perfect toy. Fed dick in one end and relentlessly fucked by Sean in the other, he finally gets a reprieve once those boys have shot their cum over his face.

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Captive Fuck Slave Gets Used

Valentino Moran - Ditched And Dicked (Todd Haynes)

Studio: Helpless Boys

Chunky Latino cutie Valentino Moran (Guy Lima) has been ditched in the woods by his so-called friends and has no way to get home. Just as its about to rain along comes Todd in his white van. He agrees to give the stranded boy a ride, but not for free. With options like suck cock or walk home, Val quickly submits and is soon tied up and gagging on Todds big white cock. Todd savagely pounds his tight ass in the van and back a dungeon. When hes done sexually humiliating Val he blasts him with a gooey facial cumshot.

Duration: 42:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Valentino Moran - Ditched And Dicked (Todd Haynes)

Bondage Pigs

Studio: Tom Ropes Mcgurk

Master Lance Gear picks up twink Tim Tyler at the beach. Takes him home and straps his ass, shoulders, and back hard. Then ties him over the arch and fucks him with a manrammer. And just for fun Master Gear shaves Tims head.
A little resistance brings suspension, more manramming, and ass eating in portable stocks. Talking back brings on boot licking and the inevitable complete submission. Young Tim gives it all up in this Tom Ropes McGurk bondage feature

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Bondage Pigs

Maxx Greco - Ep. 4

心もカラダも気持ちよくなり、いつの間にかビンビンに!抵抗することなく、ちんこをしごかれ、アナルへ挿入。ちんこが前立腺が当たり、いじってないのに我慢汁が大量に溢れて出ちゃってます!

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 574.9 MB

Download Maxx Greco - Ep. 4

Clinic Cum

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fucking, Sucking, Kissing, Rimming, European Hunks, Twinks, Pissing, Shaving,
Video language: English

If you are in for:
, NaCl , drip infusion, catheterm specula, dilation, shaving - this movie is
an absolute must-have for you. One of them has to fart the whole time.
And when this horny men are done everything is drenched in cum and piss.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:41
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2132kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Clinic Cum

Student Body Control

Studio: Control T

No, Im not kidding, ass-wipe. I dont need your parents permission to beat your ass. You either drop your jeans and your little white jockey-panties, and take a good firm ass-spanking like a big boy, or your gonna end up in some junior college back in Podunk, Nowhere. Yeah, thats a good boy...spread those hairless butt cheeks real wide so the old Dean can see your little pink slit while I blister those cherry ass cheeks. Now hold on while I get my beatin paddle. Thats a good boy, you just have a good cry while I rub your blistered butt...Hey punk!, your dicks drippin on my good slacks!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:06
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 783.7 MB

Download Student Body Control