Bangbros.com- Sweet Cheeks

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Bangbros.com- Sweet Cheeks

Description:
It_s all about the motherfuckin_ booty, remember that This week I_m bringing you two fly cuties, that our down as fuck for the bang..and you know they got helluva ass. So let me break it down, I met the two of them on South Beach: Charity and Leah, they had gone shopping and shit, and they where dying to show me their matching thongs..so we decide to go back to my place, where I had John and Jarrod waiting for us. These girls are fucking hot and they got great bubble butts. We hit the couches and I got my ass worship groove on, Charity was up first, this chick is sexy as hell, her ass is fire, she gots a thin waist and poppin_ juicy booty. Then I got Leah for a minute and damn her ass is off the chain. She loves two show it off, and I love to watch. We got the girls back together and they were all horny and feeling up on each other, they were kissing and feeling on their asses and they even got some pussy to pussy action. I love bi chicks. It was time for some cock, and theses two were all up on it, taking two cocks to the mouth with no problem, the sex was crazy and the cumshots where wet and messy Facialized and Fine, these two chicks are fun ass hell, Check em_ out and Enjoy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Bangbros.com
Info:
File Name : ap2560-720p.mp4
File Size : 677.73 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:59:06

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_PICTURES_ap2560.zip - 38.4 MB

Download VIDEO: