Bangbros.com- Bring that Booty

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Bangbros.com- Bring that Booty

Description:
We got two sexy-ass cuties for you, our fans, this week on the world famous assparade. We got the legendary Luscious Lopez and a rookie to the assparade game, Ashlynn..let me let tell you all something, these two fine-ass chicas, make a serious combo..Getting these two girls together was an act of genius, pairing two amazing asses like these is a thing of beauty..Luscious has a huge ass, it_s so round and sexy, she just make me want to stick my head right in between those sexy cheeks. And what can I say about Ashlynn, this gorgeous beauty, really holds her own in the bubble butt game, we definitely got a starlet in the making, she has plump round ass and you know she can work it..These chicks loved playing with each other: the ass worship was incredible..These two really know how to make an ass pop..We had are boy Johnny, give these girls dick, Luscious can really give some nice head, sloppy and wet, this girl is off the chain..And let me flip to Ashlynn, she really got pounded..she loves shaking that phat ass when she_s getting fucked..Luscious took the cock straight in bootyhole, this anal freak loves to get fucked..The sex was amazing, Johnny dropped his goo, right on the crack of their bent-over asses, that shit was massive..Fellas, Enjoy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Bangbros.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_SCREENCAPS_ap2808.zip - 175.9 MB