Bangbros.com- A Big Ass Affair

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Bangbros.com- A Big Ass Affair

Description:
Whenever in L.A., I always hook up with my girl Nikki Grind for a hot sex party. I usually don_t film them but I was in a mood. The girls are in the industry so they didn_t mind. It went a little something like this: The girls dressed up naughty. I_m talking corsets, knee high boots, lace masks, the whole nine. Then one girl took the other to a secret part of the house where a surprise was in store. The surprise in this case was me. As usual, I got plenty of ass fetish from both girls. They were kind enough to let me film it. The final surprise was a special cock delivery. This lucky punk got two fuck these two hot vixens and get some sloppy head from the both of them. These girls truly have amazing bodies. They both have hot bubble butts and great tits. Damn Not bad The condition, of course, is that he had to do whatever the girls wanted. There was no please or thank you after each command. Hey, I wouldn_t mind being these two girl_s slave. Would you? Enjoy the flick fellas Preston Parker Out
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Bangbros.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
UbiqFile Zip:ZIP_SCREENCAPS_ap3162.zip - 178.4 MB