Analized.com- Valentina Nappi: Wreck My Tight Teen Ass

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analized.com- Valentina Nappi: Wreck My Tight Teen Ass

Description:
Valentina Nappi continues her fucking spree as she visits a guy in an office with a mere intention of getting fucked hard and beyond. This sweetheart may look like she cant hurt a fly but man, reality says that she can take a deep dicking deep in her ass.

Valentina starts her venture by dropping on her knees and pulling out the guys big dick. She starts it by jacking it off and immediately giving it a good lick. Like the good girl she is, Valentina eventually takes that long dick all the way into her mouth. She goes at it for a while and the guy reaches to her pussy to give it a good rubbing. After this, he pulls out his dick from her mouth and starts giving her cunt a good licking which then turned into him using his big dick to pound her pussy hard.

She takes it for good few minutes and flipped herself over to have that dick pound her from behind. After a while, the guy pulls out and licks her ass. This now starts a new chapter in this hard fucking for Valentina. He then proceeds to fuck that ass hard like he has only a pure intent of wrecking it and nothing else. Valentina eventually rode that dick and take that fucking from below. She goes at it for a while and this really shows how she wants it. Later on, she lies down on her back and the guy lifts one of her legs. The guy continues giving her ass some good time until he cant hold back his cum any longer.

When he felt that his end is near, he pulls out his big cock and showered her pussy with huge loads of cum. Valentina was nice enough to clean up his dick afterwards using her mouth.

Read More
Model:
Valentina Nappi
Studio:
Analized.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_valentina_nappi_2_1.mp4
File Size : 2203.07 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:20:06

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/dffe21c2c9c63