Analized.com- Michelle Avanti: Double Team My Asshole

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analized.com- Michelle Avanti: Double Team My Asshole

Description:
For the stunning MILF, Michelle Avanti, there is nothing more enjoyable than spending some quality time with her male friends. The busty cougar is watching her mates play billiards while chilling on the chair. The guys suddenly got bored with playing, so they decided to do something more enjoyable, not only for them but for Michelle as well. They carry Michelle to the billiards table and start touching her curvy body. The gorgeous lady is taken aback by the aggressiveness at first, but it took her no time at all to finally enjoy the attention she_s getting.

The guys are quick to show off their intention to Michelle. Lucky for them, Michelle also wants the same thing. Michelle gives one guy a sloppy blowjob while the others are busy stretching out her pussy and asshole. All the fingering and licking made the horny MILF more aroused and ready for action. One of the men sticks his cock deep inside Michelle_s asshole without any warning. Michelle can_t help but moan loudly as she feels the cock stretching out the inside of her pussy. Being spitroasted is not enough to satisfy this horny MILF. She wants all her holes filled with cock at the same time.

The lustful studs give Michelle what she_s been craving. They fuck her airtight, with a big cock deep inside her every hole. Michelle can_t hide her happiness with double and triple penetration. She can feel the twitching of the cocks inside her as the boys thrust their hips as hard and as fast as they could. They have no intention of stopping until Michelle_s asshole and pussy are widely gaping. The lucky men continue to fuck Michelle until they finally cum hard and satisfy their desires. After the intense gangbang, the studs put Michelle in luggage. The horny MILF needs to wait again before she can leave the luggage and serve her masters_ desires.
Read More
Model:
Michelle Avanti
Studio:
Analized.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_michelle_avanti_1.mp4
File Size : 5218.6 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:35:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4158dc8b74ae1