Analized.com- Kira Thorn: I Wanna Be Double Stuffed

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analized.com- Kira Thorn: I Wanna Be Double Stuffed

Description:
Kira Thorn is fond of chilling in her living room in days she doesnt have to do anything. Kira has her own way of chilling when she knows thats shes about to get fucked hard simultaneously by two large-dicked individuals. Kira knows that her holes are not gonna be the same after this so she took her time playing with her fuck holes.

Kira rolls around and plays with her pussy for a bit. She even bring out a toy to stick it as far as she can. Eventually, she also uses the thing have her ass hole satisfied. Its not fair to not treat her holes fairly after all. It took a while but the guys that she has appointment with arrived. They played around with her nice tits and ass and also used the toy. Kira sits up and gets poked by to big dicks in her face. With this, she simultaneously gave the two guys some handjobs and blowjobs.

She then gets bent over on the couch. One guy gets to go solo on her mouth while the other goes around her ass and starts using her ass to satisfy his dick. Their little fuck fest went around this system. The guys shared her holes and got what they needed. They dragged her ass in different positions and flipped her over when needed.

After that, they kicked it up a notch by giving her little something-something called double penetration. Her cunt and ass hole gets an action at the same time. They kept this up until they cant resist cumming anymore. Kira is on her stomach and crawling in their dicks mercy. Kira then got what she wanted. She got showered with cum like she asked for and swallowed some to not waste any and make a mess.

Read More
Model:
Kira Thorn
Studio:
Analized.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_kira_thorn_2.mp4
File Size : 3650.86 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:33:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/93b40545c9890