Analized.com- Jasmin: Paint My Face With Your Cum

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Analized.com- Jasmin: Paint My Face With Your Cum

Description:
Ebony beauty with big booty and small tits, Jasmin, is playing with a butt plug by herself when her boyfriend and his friend caught her in the act. The two studs can_t believe to see the stunning babe walking down the stairs with a glass sex toy shoved up her ass. Not wanting to end the fun for Jasmin, the boys decide to help her out. Jasmin sits between the two men, with their cock pointing towards her face. The ebony slut jerks off the big dicks at the same time while alternately giving them a blowjob.

The men don_t want to let Jasmin do all the work, so one of them removes her butt plug and replaces it with his cock. Jasmin softly moans as the guys fuck her airtight. The horny studs continue to fuck Jasmin from both ends before they sandwich her between them in cowgirl position. Jasmin can feel her insides getting filled up as the men slide their cock in and out of her asshole and pussy at the same time. She can_t do anything but moan in pleasure while the guys dp_s her tight asshole and tiny pussy.

The intense double penetration threesome is only getting started. The boys keep on pounding their cocks into Jasmin_s holes. They make sure that two of her holes are kept busy at the same time. Jasmin_s stunning body starts to shiver in delight as she experiences an endless stream of explosive orgasms. The guys keep on fucking her holes while she cums over and over again. After a few more pounding, her boyfriend and his friend feel like they are also about to cum. The two pull out their cock from Jasmin_s holes and unload their thick and warm cum all over Jasmin_s face. Jasmin gives a teasing smile as the white love goo drips down her ebony face.
Read More
Model:
Jasmin, Mugur
Studio:
Analized.com
Info:
File Name : ANALIZED_jasmin_1.mp4
File Size : 4923.66 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:33:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/17c8a6c03ec43