50plusmilfs.com- What Do You Get The Milf Who Has Everything? Chocolate.

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- What Do You Get The Milf Who Has Everything? Chocolate.

Description:
What Do You Get The Milf Who Has Everything? Chocolate.
Robin has a birthday present for Honey Ray. Is it jewelry? Clothing? Well, yeah, kind of. It_s very sexy lingerie, and Honey Ray is so eager to try it on that she models it for Robin. Check out Honey Ray_s flat tummy and pierced nipples. Check out her shaved, pierced pussy. You might as well check it out because Robin definitely is. But that_s not all Robin got for Honey Ray. She also got heri½ C-O-C-K. And not just cock. B-I-G B-L-A-C-K C-O-C-K. Why are we spelling everything out? Who knows? Maybe because we_re just very excited to see two very hot 50somethings in a three-way. How did you know I love chocolate? Honey Ray asks. This is a wonderful present. Would you like to share it with me? This scene has everything you_d want in a three-way. Cock-and-balls-sharing. Pussy-fucking assistance. Robin licking Honey_s clit while Honey_s pussy gets fucked. And, for the finale, Robin getting fucked in her ass, followed by cum for all. Happy birthday, Honey Ray. Yeah, we know it_s not really your birthday. But we don_t hear any complaints.
Model:
Honey Ray, Robin Pachino, and Lucas Stone
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : HoneyRay_27007_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1671.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:51
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: