50plusmilfs.com- Velvet loves em young, big and black

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- Velvet loves _em young, big and black

Description:
Velvet loves _em young, big and black
Velvet Skye calls herself Canada_s hottest MILF. Nobody_s going to argue with that. This 55-year-old mother and divorcee from the big city of Toronto, Ontario, is making an impact at 50PlusMILFs.com, which is not surprising at all. She_s a tall (5_9), 36-24-32, blonde-haired beauty who loves to fuck. I_m making up for lost time, Velvet says in the interview that precedes this scene. When the action starts, she makes up for lost time by sucking and fucking a big, black cock. The guy attached to that BBC is only 21 years old, meaning she was 34 years old when he was born. No matter. She opens her mouth for his cum because she loves it. Velvet enjoys skiing and loves watching ice hockey. Her favorite teams are the hometown Maple Leafs and the Chicago Blackhawks. She likes reading, cooking and hanging out with her friends. She_s a nudist. She_s a swinger. She_s into glory holes, so you might get lucky if you_re in Toronto and you take your chances with one. She has a good sense of humor. We asked her what would be her dream car, and she said, A limousine with a chauffeur. We_d be happy to drive her anywhere she wants to go. By the way, Velvet has a thing for cars. Her motto: Sex every day keeps the bitch away. There_s no bitch in Velvet. But there is big, black cock in her.
Model:
Velvet Skye and John Long
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : VelvetSkye_33878_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 2555.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:44:01
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: