50plusmilfs.com- Velvet and the guy-next-door

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- Velvet and the guy-next-door

Description:
Velvet and the guy-next-door
In her third scene at 50PlusMILFs.com, 55-year-old divorcee and mom Velvet sucks and fucks her neighbor. It_s a revenge fuck for Velvet, but if you ask us, Velvet was just looking for an excuse to fuck. Not that she needs one. She calls herself Canada_s Hottest MILF. Is there any competition? If so, we_d like to see that woman. 50Plus MILFs: You told us that you were a late bloomer. You weren_t the hot girl in school, were you? Velvet: Definitely not. I don_t know how many guys I propositioned, Have sex with me. They all said, We like you as a friend. You know, I was the jocks_ friend who hung out mainly with the guys. The girls didn_t like me. The guys didn_t want to have sex with me. I was just a buddy. They_re kicking themselves now 50Plus MILFs: Ia€ˆbet. I guess you were the last girl anyone would have expected to do this. Velvet: Definitely. When I go on Facebook, I see what all the high school cheerleaders look like now, and I_m like, Yeah You don_t look like this And Ia€ˆknow for a fact that they_re not doing this 50Plus MILFs: Do you ever run into people from high school who say, Wow, what happened? Velvet: I have run into a few guys who_ve said, If only I had hung around, and I_ll say, Yeah, but that chance is gone. 50Plus MILFs: But it didn_t take you very long to blossom. You used to be a model, right? Velvet: I was. I modeled in Europe when I was in my mid-20s. I worked for a couple of high-end lingerie companies. Clothing lines. I did a lot of hand modeling. Legs, feet. And then I moved into the fashion industry and was managing stores. 50Plus MILFs: What_s the most-fun job you_ve ever had? Velvet: Doing exactly what I_m doing now 50Plus MILFs: You_re a swinger. Do you like to be watched while having sex? Velvet: I do quite enjoy being watched as it is part of the lifestyle, and I_m a voyeur, so I like watching, too. And now I_m going to get to do something I never thought I_d get to do:a€ˆI_m going to be able to watch myself having sex
Model:
Velvet Skye and Tony Rubino
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : VelvetSkye_33874_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1320.11 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:44
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: