50plusmilfs.com- Sally D Angelo with cream sauce

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- Sally D_Angelo with cream sauce

Description:
Sally D_Angelo with cream sauce
When I fuck, I make sure to squeeze my pussy. That helps to keep it tight. But I workout, too, said Sally D_Angelo, a swinger from Florida who gets a lot of cock, here and in her personal life. When she fucked in our studio, her moans of pleasure could be heard throughout the rest of the building. I was giving blow jobs, doing photo shoots, having a lot of fun, Sally said. Having a lot of orgasms. Nice and hot and intense. Everyone who_s fucked me knows I get very loud. And it_s not fake, either. That_s how I am. I cum a lot when I have sex any time. If the guy is good, or the girl is good, I_ll cum hard. I can cum just sitting here talking about it practically. I know what I like sexually, and I know how to get it. We believe that. In this scene, Sally aggressively sucks and fucks a guy who_s 26 years younger than her, and when he cums, it_s deep in her pussy. Sally is a wife, a mother and a grandmother. She has been married to her current husband for over 16 years, and she says the key to their happy marriage is good communication. We both have a lot of fun. We like the nasty stuff. Anywhere from being nasty to being normal, we just have a lot in common. Sally_s hubby was sitting about 10 feet away while she was fucking this stud. That_s another key to their relationship: He_s happy when she_s fucking other men. And other women. Coming soon: Sally_s three-way with Rita Daniels and a guy. Yes, it was very loud.
Model:
Sally D_Angelo and Tony Rubino
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : SallyDAngelo_28999_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1208.89 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:50
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 99.9 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: