50plusmilfs.com- How to jack, suck and fuck a cock, by Dimonty

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
50plusmilfs.com- How to jack, suck and fuck a cock, by Dimonty

Description:
How to jack, suck and fuck a cock, by Dimonty
When 58-year-old British GILF Dimonty gets home early and catches her 33-year-old guy jacking off, she decides to teach him a lesson...a lesson in jacking cock, of course. Let me show you how it_s done, she says before leaning over to grab his knob. That_s a lesson any guy would gladly accept, especially if the woman doing the teaching is a 58-year-old hottie like Dimonty. She_s dressed to fuck with stockings and a garter. She has big tits and talks dirty when she_s getting her cunt drilled. She also eats cum. We asked Dimonty how a guy gets her attention, and she said, By paying me a compliment. In this scene, the guy is paying her a compliment with his raging hard-on, and Dimonty is flattered. And when she_s flattered, her pussy gets wet. She_s a wife, mother and grandmother, by the way. The guy she_s sucking and fucking in this scene is easily young enough to be her son. He_s not, of course, but he could be. Interestingly, though, Dimonty said, I prefer older men with lots of experience. Well, isn_t experience part of the reason we prefer mature women? She_s from London, England. She_s a swinger and a nudist. As for her wildest sexual encounter, she said, Having a man finger me on a packed train until I orgasmed. He put his hand up my skirt, hiding it under my coat. We assume this was a guy she knew before she boarded the train. Maybe, Dimonty said, smiling. Maybe not. We_ll go with not.
Model:
Dimonty and Luke Hardy
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : Dimonty_33749_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1338.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:03
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 110 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: